Silicone seal for Lid

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've recently purchased a KegLand Stainless Steel 32 ltr conical fermenter (not for pressure fermenting) . I wanted to get a spare/replacement silicone seal for the lid but KegLand don't seem to be able to provide one. I'm wondering if anyone has contacts with a "seal provider" where i might be able to purchase. Dimensions are:
Outside diameter 325mm Inside diameter 303mm Thickness 4mm Attached pics:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-13-18-35-31-69.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-13-18-35-31-69.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 0
I've recently purchased a KegLand Stainless Steel 32 ltr conical fermenter (not for pressure fermenting) . I wanted to get a spare/replacement silicone seal for the lid but KegLand don't seem to be able to provide one. I'm wondering if anyone has contacts with a "seal provider" where i might be able to purchase. Dimensions are:
Outside diameter 325mm Inside diameter 303mm Thickness 4mm Attached pics:
Have a look on AliExpress they have loads all different sizes and uses.

If you're a dab hand with a silicone gun, you could always run a bead around and smooth it off with a nice soapy finger.

As a plumber in a former life, I can tell you its worth shelling out a few extra bux for the decent stuff.

Thanks Weal. I'll check it out. However, i do find it surprising that KegLand can supply new fermenters but not replacement parts, cheers
Doesn't surprise me, I thought by law when an item is imported and sold in Australia the importer must carry spare parts for the said item.

Back