Sierra Nevada IPA Glasses - EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right.. Ive finally received back some info.. It seems they only get sent out here in packs of 6..

6 is too many for my use and storage capacity, simply being too much space,

Defo worked out cheaper than from the states but unless I was charging to pass them along (which isnt why I started this), it's just too much work to repackage 50+ sets of glasses and send on.. Im pretty time poor as it is and that would be looking at a whole arvo of packaging at least. I was hoping that I could collect all the contact details and pass them on to the supplier along with our bulk payment but they dont seem very receptive to the idea..

I was quoted ~$50 per pack of 6 (+gst).. not sure what the extra packaging and postage would work out to be but at a guess, it'd end up somewhere near $12-13 a glass (Id have to work it out to get an exact number)

Happy to hear thoughts and ideas.. accept packing assistance etc

I should have also updated that I received no response from the emails I sent out...

Yob. Why not post the details and we can arrange a six-pack for ourselves and split it with any others nearby that are interested if the quntatity is greater than desired.
You have too much work to do getting our hops supplied in the prompt manner you do!

Good idea Newtown.
The contact details would be handy to have.
I would be keen on getting a six pack and splitting. I have a couple of mates keen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive just sent them another email asking if they will do the 6ers, if he comes back affirmative, will post it all here and peeps can make contact.

:icon_cheers:

Thanks Yob
Hoping it comes back affirmative.
Cheers
LB

So $7.70 each delivered ??? Bargain !

I'll order 6 if 1 or 2 other E.Melb peeps want to come in.(may have to be after Christmas now though...going away)

Unless, there's a couple of spares on an existing order? I'll snap those up if so.

I got a couple by surprise in the mail from one of our suppliers today, drinking a big IPA from it now, such an amazing glass. Side by side with just a normal tulip pint, the clarity and intensity in aroma is mind blowing.

I hearby withdraw my allotment in danwoods six.
Anyone else in melb E contact him if you're keen.

UB

Ok, my order is full.

Cam06 and Woostyle...you're it. 2 each.

Pick up only from Ringwood North guys...too risky to post on. Let me know if this is a problem.

I'm ordering now...I'll PM updates

Good stuff Dan. That reminds me I've still got a tap here for you too.

Danwood said:
Ok, my order is full.
Cam06 and Woostyle...you're it. 2 each.
Pick up only from Ringwood North guys...too risky to post on. Let me know if this is a problem.
I'm ordering now...I'll PM updates

That's easy, I'm just a few minutes down the road.

Thanks Dan

Camo6 said:
Good stuff Dan. That reminds me I've still got a tap here for you too.
Ahhh, tap ! Yep, I remember. I could put it to good use, defo !

Big thanks for doing the running around for this Yob. You're a pillar to the community!

Back