Sierra Nevada IPA Glasses - EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let us know what it works out to be NTC.. if its a better option we'll drop this and all go our separate ways, as noted, I probably wont get the prices till Monday at least.

:)

Yob 2
unclebarrel 2

Warmbeer: 2
Danwood 2
Simob 2
Camo6 2
Thommo 2
Nibbo 2
Halfwit 2
WEL 4
Black n Tan 2
Spiesy 2 (depending on price, of course)
Nu_brew 2
tazman1967 2
stevemc32 2
RexBanner2
NewtownClown 2
brad81 4

Running total: 40 (CAPPED) - Damn that was fast...

Sidelines

michealbb64 - 2
s_t_r_o_b_e - 2

Running total: 4

Yob said:
let us know what it works out to be NTC.. if its a better option we'll drop this and all go our separate ways, as noted, I probably wont get the prices till Monday at least.

Being a distributor/wholesale I doubt they would want to get involved in individual sales but may be willing to get some boxes shipped with an order...

Yob, I looked into getting some glasses from Sierra Nevada a little while ago. Prices were great, shipping was unbelievable. $13 per glass uninsured. Told them thanks but no thanks. -_-

I guess that shipping price was USPS?
They don't use them for international anymore, only UPS. $88 for Expedited and $94 for Express :blink: Even for a Cap!

Any chance we can get onto a few of these in the order too Yob please?

clock1.jpg

punkin said:
Any chance we can get onto a few of these in the order too Yob please?

attachicon.gif
clock1.jpg
Woah nelly.
Lets not start another clock thread.
Yikes !

Very interested to see where this buy goes, hope it works out for the best for everybody.
The Speiglau glasses will be a great addition to everybody's shelf.
Thanks Yob for getting the ball rolling.

phoneyhuh said:
Damn you gotta be quick around here! I would have taken 2 :(
Chuck your name on the reserve list mate, all hangs on the shipping really but if we can share the load it might only work out to be a few bucks per glass or something.

Keep adding to the reserve list, Ive not heard what the box caps are yet so will be good to have a definitive number when they do touch base.

:icon_cheers:

Nive one DU... but not marked with Sierra Nevada.. can get the glasses easy enough, just not etched by SN which is the appeal on the ones I propose to get.

I'll take 4. Shove me on the list.
(pending price or just two )

I just bought some of these un-marked from David Jones last week (click and collect), $29.95 for two. Ironic really that marking them with Sierra Nevada counts as marketing for them, yet makes them more desirable than un-marked ones!

Here's my Random Task IPA in one:

Random Task IPA in IPA Glass.jpg

Will certainly be a nice addition to those with glass collections, most if not all the glasses I have in a display case are marked and branded so I don't think it's odd at all that is makes them desirable. I don't have a SN glass at all so will be a welcome addition.

Back