Show Us Your Brew Cave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Projector behind couch ;)

Needs an arcade machine - otherwise fantastic :icon_cheers:

i had picked up an old table top quite a few years ago, not working, i mounted an old pc inside that was running mame, had soldered wires in the key board circuit board that corresponded to the microswitches on the joysticks, worked just fine, if you were happy with a windows boot up

had moon cresta (my favourite), donkey kong, pac man, galaxian and a few others

silly me gave it to my younger nephews, they got bored of the old school games, being from a different generation

i'll see if i can reclaim it

Man that is one brilliant Mancave outstanding I think it needs some more loudspeakers and earplugs for the neighbours.

need's a barmaid

barmaid.gif

Probably should let some others post so I'm not following on from donburke's effort but anyways...

The previous owners were using it as a granny flat.
THe Youngs Brewery Ram guards the tv that will be useless when they stop broadcasting analogue altogther. Still got the cricket as of a few months ago anyway...
The fridge could use some attention but I got it for free from someone who got it for free from someone so I'm refusing to spend any money or time on it as it will die the moment I do...
View attachment 54166

Part of the glass collection
View attachment 54167

And some more. Carried that HB stein across Europe in the backpack for a month after Oktoberfest. Bloody heavy things they are...
View attachment 54170

The 'bar' and kitchen part. The cupboard behind holds the everyday drinking glasses
Food prep occuring for a belgian beer tasting, I'll be spamming the what's in the glass threads about that shortly :)
View attachment 54171

Dear Bastards (if you have a dedicated brew cave, shed, garage, rumpus room with a bar etc, this means you),

You suck.

This is my ferment / storage room:

p1000394u.jpg

p1000397x.jpg

This is my brewery:
(yeah it needs a clean)

p1000398p.jpg

And this is my bar:

p1000396z.jpg

Signed,

(Jealous) inner city apartment dweller.

so jealous! DB you rock!!

my brewery

and thats it. no stock cabinet as its a fridge and i take up the top shelf. the beer is outside in the bar and thats just a fridge

Photo0533.jpg

And some more. Carried that HB stein across Europe in the backpack for a month after Oktoberfest. Bloody heavy things they are...
View attachment 54170

The 'bar' and kitchen part. The cupboard behind holds the everyday drinking glasses
Food prep occuring for a belgian beer tasting, I'll be spamming the what's in the glass threads about that shortly :)
View attachment 54171

Looks great, and a collector as well!

batz

had some time between hop additions today so thought i take a few happy snaps

entrance to the cave, keg cleaning sink to the left, everything else sink to the right
View attachment 54137

come on in
View attachment 54138

throne on the right
View attachment 54144

keep walking
View attachment 54139

chest freezer and ferment fridge (athena keeping watch)
View attachment 54140

engine room
View attachment 54141

storage of all things brewing
View attachment 54142

view from the back row
View attachment 54143

1.064 / 60ibu in the making
View attachment 54145

this is what 19kg of grain, 600g of hops and 80 odd litres of water looks like sitting at 100 degrees
View attachment 54146

ena krasi para kaloh!

Screwy

so jealous! DB you rock!!

my brewery

and thats it. no stock cabinet as its a fridge and i take up the top shelf. the beer is outside in the bar and thats just a fridge

fish13,

i give you 10 out of 10 for utilising equipment to its full potential,

f... me if that aint the fullest kettle i have ever seen and no boil over !

Not so much my brew cave which is just a garage but heres a photo of my new brew stand. I added the top rails and made a hose rack. Also put rubber matting down on the shelves.
I just hope the rails at the top dont get in my way. Only one way to find out I guess.

brewstand.JPG

Built a house about 6months ago and snuck in a brew room ;)

got the town water plumbed into my rig and a inlet/outlet to tank outside for chilling.

fridges.JPG

brewrig.JPG

lookingoutofwindow.JPG

lookingoutofdoor.JPG

fish13,

i give you 10 out of 10 for utilising equipment to its full potential,

f... me if that aint the fullest kettle i have ever seen and no boil over !

yeah but spilt a litre all over the kitchen attaching the hose to the tap :(

Latest posts

Back