Show Us You Pic In Front Of Ross's Multi Tap Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of skin disorder is that? He looks sunburnt :(
ugly%20dog%201.jpg

yes, he does. I never noticed that before.
Here`s one of his pups.
Her name is Beauty. :unsure:

staggalee.

This is my little angel Sparkle
dogz.jpg

Darren was right with his botulism theories associated with no chilling. This is what happend to my dog after giving him a sample of a suspect no chilled brew.

dog2.jpg
Before

dogz.jpg
After

One of the mods needs to move this thread to the humour & jokes section because it doesnt fit the Pub description of i.e. General Chit-Chat and Brew related questions
Keep it coming guys

p.s. who is Ross & wheres his bar anyway? :p

Puss! :huh: I got one of them too!
cat.jpg

110 posts of Ross's bar photos and only one photo of the bloody bar. We got issues.

Have finally come into this thread. The most perplexing bit is, where the hell did you people get photos of both of my ex wives???????

Have finally come into this thread. The most perplexing bit is, where the hell did you people get photos of both of my ex wives???????

Two ex wifes sh1t! From your brewery activities?or just you spending a lot of time on the internet ;)

That schnauzer ate my wiener schnitzel! :lol:

(fyi, zwickel mate, not trying to be offensive....it's a movie reference. Anyone know it?)

lachen.gif

no worries mate, please show us

Top Secret (1984, starring Val Kilmer).
On a train going into East Germany, he is listening to a record of "common" German phrases for tourists. One of the phrases is "a schnauzer ate my wiener schnitzel". One of the other phrases is "Die Sauerkraut ist in mein Lederhosen." :lol:
The dog in the lederhosen just put me in mind of it.

quote name='SJW' post='360699' date='Oct 3 2008, 02:47 PM']The boys at Ross's bar
dogz.jpg

Who snapped Bindi and myself at Ross' bar :lol: woof.....woof :lol:

Latest posts

Back