Show Us Ya Best Bum-screen Shot?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
close relative

Baboons_004.jpg

Haha you beat me to it! I checked this thread to see if anyone had already posted it.

How? There isn't even a joke there unless you omit even more words.

I didn't omit any words. That's how it came up on the homepage menu screen. I just used the snip to capture it.

Read my post again. I didn't accuse you of anything (save, perhaps, hoping too hard).

You forgot to sign your post, Doesn'tUnderstandGeneralisedPersonalPronounsPunkin.

ActuallyAccusingYouOfSomethingNowBum.

Sure, if you want to keep going, i don't know what generalised personal pronouns are. High school wasn't my thing.

How? There isn't even a joke there unless you omit even more words

I took this to be saying i had omitted words in the first place. If that's an incorrect way of reading your statement then so be it. You can keep on feeling big about little things.

YouWinAllRoundCollectYourSherrifsBadgePunkin

Making sense isn't a "little thing", Punkin.

The "joke" you "won" the thread with requires one (does this word work better for you?) to elect to not read a specific word. In a thread largely composed of posts hoping the presence of the word "bum" might get a laugh yours is the most egregious. Oh, is that what you meant by winning?

Besides, playing that high school card is bullshit and weak. Using the collective or generalised form of "you" is something that occurs in everyday language across all socio-economic groups. You don't get to paint me as some elitist just because you don't understand a simple phrase.

Latest posts

Back