Show Us Ya Best Bum-screen Shot?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chappo1970

Piss off or Buy Me A Beer
Reaction score
Since our mate "bum" has joined our forum I can't help but scan the who's on or the latest threads to see if there are any amusing "bum" jokes forming.

Anyway in the nature of good fun (nothin' person "bum" ya good bloke with a very funny nick yeah) I'm up for a little comp of who can get the most amusing "bum" screen shot. Winner gets a bottle of Chappo's finest infected beer. Comp ends say in 2 weeks time.

Just to get the ball rolling...

gallery_9761_456_1872.jpg

Am I the only one that finds post #1 amusing?

gallery_9761_435_2997.jpg

Simple minds!

Happy hunting your bum!

:blink: Slow day there Chappo??

:icon_cheers: SJ

All we need now is a thread titled 'did somebody just fart?' for him to reply to :rolleyes:

^ahahaha

I just saw a thread called "Summer Passion". How I resisted the urge to make Chappo's day I'll never know.

I originally just thought chappo was a cronic mass poster because he was passionatte about beer but now I see he just has way too much time on his hands.

He's not just a chronic mass poster... :eek:

I want to see

"Disturbing smells" by bum......
"Airlock is making strange noises" by bum.

etc etc

I remember where it came from. I was just having a bit of bum related wordplay fun. Cheers.

I got worried when I read the title "Show Us Ya Best Bum-screen Shot?"... Then I laughed because I remembered a scene from Arrested Development;

Arrested Development said:
Lindsay: We're super rich again, Mikey! And I'm going to buy a car. A Volvo!
Michael: Lindsay, you're not going to start spending money again.
[she hands him a picture]
Michael: And this is not a Volvo...
Lindsay: Oh, that's from sitting on the copier.
Seems my brain really doesn't want to be doing any work today. Needs beer. :icon_cheers:

Back