Show Us Ya Best Bum-screen Shot?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^ Arrested Development FTW!!

Tobias Fnke: [in an attempt to get closer to his daughter who has taken a liking to leather] I'm looking for something that says "dad likes leather".
Leather Shop Sales Person: You mean like a leather daddy?
Tobias Fnke: Is there such a thing?

I no like work either today, need beer too!!!

:icon_cheers: SJ

heres one thats not too bad

bum2.jpg

^^^^ Arrested Development FTW!!
I just can't help myself;

Arrested Development said:
Michael Bluth: Didn't you get one of those, too? You bought Lindsay at the same auction.

Tobias Fnke: I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

Michael Bluth: There's so many poorly chosen words in that sentence.

has anyone noticed how this thread isn't showing up in the lastest posts window up the top.

Anything in the 'humour' section doesn't appear in the box. If you click 'all latest threads' you go to a screen with all unread threads, and this will be there.

yeah i did work that out. lolt he funny thing is this post did actually appear up there this morning. well for me at at least

It got moved to this forum from another.

Explanation by bum.

I think Chappo needs to take his brew rig to work :p

Sure, the gravity is fine, mate - but the beer tastes like crap!

Someone said it's a real ring-stinger and I just had to try it out!

bumgrab02.jpg

Force carbing?

The first one (which I ended up being too slow to post anyway) was cheating but this was a genuine post which I noticed afterwards. I can't help it if you don't read the board enough to beat me, can I?

I wish bum would post in the cracked maize thread...........

Latest posts

Back