Show Us Ya Best Bum-screen Shot?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fanciful_Bum.jpg

:ph34r: :p

Referring to BOTH posts quoted above:
Flying_Pig.jpg

Making sense isn't a "little thing", Punkin.

The "joke" you "won" the thread with requires one (does this word work better for you?) to elect to not read a specific word. In a thread largely composed of posts hoping the presence of the word "bum" might get a laugh yours is the most egregious. Oh, is that what you meant by winning?

Besides, playing that high school card is bullshit and weak. Using the collective or generalised form of "you" is something that occurs in everyday language across all socio-economic groups. You don't get to paint me as some elitist just because you don't understand a simple phrase.

You are a very ungracious winner.

Malted, i took a screenshot of the main page menu, not the latest threads panel.
If you hit the aussiehomebrewer.com link and scroll down to the various submenu's you'll find that at the end of the thread title is abreiviated.
That is the screen shot i captured.

Capture1.JPG

Clearly a later version but i can't go back in time to justify myself. Maybe you can look for yourself the next time bum comes in to put the boot in.

I thought it was funny. Obvoiusly i am wrong and the usual suspects are in for the kill.

I thought that the words 'please scrutinise my bum' were within the spirit of the thread. Much apologies for causing so much uproar and contention.

Malted, i took a screenshot of the main page menu, not the latest threads panel.
I thought that the words 'please scrutinise my bum' were within the spirit of the thread. Much apologies for causing so much uproar and contention.

It's all good mate I wasn't teasing you. I thought it funny that Bum was being pedantic so I dodgied up one that was plain as day (that I had dodgied it up). Also the flying pig was referencing WarmBeer and ME.

IHaveNoIdeaWhatGeneralisedPersonalPronounsAreEitherMalted

Not actually a "bum screen shot" but made me giggle none the less.

shank.jpg

How the fig do I take a screenshot....

How the fig do I take a screenshot....

Stare and yell really loudly...

But on a more serious note, I used the old Alt + PrintScreen and throw it into paint to crop.

Just noticed this....

bum_temp.jpg

apparently, it's quite an accurate method.

Jesus, two in a row!

Sounds both dangerous and kinky all at the same time...

bum_thermostat.jpg

surely there's a safer way to do it?

It's the same joke.

They're nearly all the same joke.

Guys, just post 'em if they're funny.

Clench really hard.

Would really do some toning at the same time. Might give it a go over summer so I can wear my budgie smuglers with pride.

It'll be like seeing the hoff again..

Back