Show Us A Pic Of Ya Bottle Opener

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
Mine is an 007 Heiniken credit card in SS

Beat that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pumpy B)

bottle_opener.JPG

Oh The other one is my Flower power card :blink:

pumpy :)

I've got one of them as well.

Rukh bent it on his first attempt trying to open a bottle of Dogfish Head 60 :)

Cheers.

Bent my 007 on the first bottle too, replaced it with a mashmaster which is about 3 times as thick.

I really should complain to the dodgy dealer I got it from :p

View attachment 17464

That was what i used when i did smoke a few years ago (lighter), now i use and trust on all occasions "swiss army knife". :lol:
Haysie

Mine is an 007 Heiniken credit card in SS

Beat that !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pumpy B)

5827 members on this site.......and guessed that it was you you started this thread before I opened it Pumpy.

Cheers
Batz

--------------------

I got about 50 nice ones, my other hobbie.Even have gryphonbrewing ones done like credit cards which i give to customers.Sorry just out of stock at the moment.
Cheers GB

OK
I have a few will post them later

batz

Old faithful...
gallery_2743_249_23228.jpg

Rukh bent it on his first attempt trying to open a bottle of Dogfish Head 60
I've had to stop scoping my guns since then :p
(my apologies again)
gallery_2743_249_5247.jpg

Edit: Playing with picture links

mine are on the bottom of a pair of thongs... useful and comfortable. they are made by the same guys that make the thongs that you can put a shot worth of liquid into a compartment in the heel.

thong_bottle_openers.jpg

Seem to remember posting to a similar thread before.

Anyway, here she is again for you all to gawp at... :p

DSC00002.JPG

WJ

mine are on the bottom of a pair of thongs... useful and comfortable. they are made by the same guys that make the thongs that you can put a shot worth of liquid into a compartment in the heel.

woah thats the coolest thing ive ever seen!

mate of mine has a pair of those thongs. Handy bloke to have around as long as he doesn't want to wear his thongs too much :)

My opener was really designed for wine and it's still the best I've used for that purpose... I worked in Ireland at a far-flung B&B with one of the world's great wine lists and as head barman, I had the pleasure of opening (and quite often tasting) all the good ones. I bought this opener at O'Brien's (Irish bottle shop chain) for 5 Euro and it stuck with me the whole time. It's now the only opener I use in this house for beer or wine. I love the dual lever action for wine, never a broken cork!

The best bottles of wine opened with this little number was a Chateau Margaux 1961, a 1976 Chateau d'Yquem and a 1970 bottle of Warre's Port...combined value of about $7,000.

Although all that pales into insignificance when one of my better IIPAs is cracked ;)

Opener.jpg

Back