Show Me Your Burner(s)!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexbrand

Reaction score
Hey mates!

Please be so kind and show me your burner(s). I know that we have lots of show me something topics here and I thought it's time for a new one! :D
But I am about buing a new burner for my new boiling kettle (100L).

I already own an italo burner which is heavy duty tuned but the burner also reaches its limits. The burner got a HP reg (50 kPa instead of 5 kPa), a modified nozzle and bigger holes. Under my converted keg it does a very good job, but I'm now looking for a burner for my bigger boils.

So please, show me you LGP burners and tell me, what boil sizes you do and how satisfied you are!

Cheers,

Alex

New AHB low....

Until..... Show me your InCider.........

ahem

:p

Cheers

Alex, Ive also an italian spiral burner (in the background), but its nothing against that awful mighty burner in the foreground:

3723.JPG

This one has a nominal power of 13.8KW/h, thats equal to 47100 BTU, if it works at low pressure of 5KPa.

But.....Im operating it by a regulated pressure controller around 50 to 100 KPa, that makes the surroundings comfortable warm ;)

nominal it consumes about 1kg gas per hour, with the high pressure regulator I guess about 1.2kg/h.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Show Me Your Burner(s)!,

burner_001.jpg

burner_002.jpg

Batz

damn Batz, I hope youre not responsible for the many bush fire in Queensland ;)

:lol: :p

Hey Batz,

you own a beautiful collection of torches! :)

... somehow I expected answers like Batz' reply... LOL :wub:

Cheers,

Alex

Anybody else?

Latest posts

Back