Shaunous's Photo Blog

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaunous

I Drink VB
Reaction score
So I don't like Facebook one bit, and for some reason MySpace never kicked off real well. So via AHB I'm sharing my sometimes boring life.
@shaunous

This weekends adventures so far includes sighting in a few of my guns getting ready for spring/summer.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413086778.094361.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413086802.606365.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413086834.740894.jpg

Doing yard cattle work, ear tags, de-horning and pour-on for bad bugs then splitting up for sale or finishing.
(Didn't get any photo's of the good finished cattle, forgot my phone.)
Fed these poor things, just got them from a block we lease, people renting the house have out of control pig dogs and we were told their dogs have been chasing our cattle around and round for a few weeks now every day, which shits me off.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413087889.736006.jpg

My little killer cat brought me her 2nd black snake this season, she is a little goer :) ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413087975.661324.jpg

Even got a chance to have a quick beer and a bet yesterday, snagged Fawkner in the Caulfield Stakes, tip top.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413088049.675524.jpg

Had Friday off so finished the turbo install incl the exhaust system off in the old Hilux, ready to hit the bitumen again after a rego check :)

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413088708.571702.jpg

Getting real out of character stinking hot days in the mid 30's yet getting cold of a night, so the vege's are some what confused and not growing quickly, but they are growing a little, I'd say it'll be a very late harvest if any this year.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413089323.014161.jpg

Haha yeh it's sweet ey, couple of them here, plan on putting a chair swing of it's perfectly horizontal lower branches, as it faces direct east for that sexy sundown ;)

Having a shindig for the Great Uncle this arvo, home killed sheep and bought pork on the menu. Mmmmmm

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413090513.580543.jpg

Aldi Cider and tractor work, damn hot enough for it. All classy and served in a foam coffee cup to :)
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413091073.273223.jpg

shaunous said:
Doing yard cattle work, ear tags, de-horning and pour-on for bad bugs then splitting up for sale or finishing.
(Didn't get any photo's of the good finished cattle, forgot my phone.)
Fed these poor things, just got them from a block we lease, people renting the house have out of control pig dogs and we were told their dogs have been chasing our cattle around and round for a few weeks now every day, which shits me off.
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413087889.736006.jpg
Introduce the pig dogs to the rifle, problem solved.
Dog owners who don't control their dogs need a fuckin good slapping.

Yeh but their is a kind of check mate that happens when u own cattle and don't live near them 24/7, your cattle will disappear when u go doing things like that. Same goes for people hunting on your property, you can ask nicely to '**** off please' but there is no future in getting angry with them as your stock will slowly decrease and their freezers increase in meat as they are disrespectful c@$ts.

Nice Lead Sled hillbilly. I always wanted one but cheaped out and went with Caldwell bags instead. Can't make out the calibres. .223's and .30_06's? More pics and details please.

I took my little .17 up to the old man's this weekend for a sight in only to realise I left the bolt at home. :angry: I should've taken the 06 as there's a bunch of fallow and goats getting around that an old eccentric released from his property when he could no longer care for them.

Also saw my first tiger snake for the season and managed to relocate him successfully.

Oh, and good to see good firearm safety by only drinking mids. Save the heavier stuff for when you're operating agricultural machinery! Hahahaha!! Bloody yokel! :icon_cheers:

shaunous said:
Haha yeh it's sweet ey, couple of them here, plan on putting a chair swing of it's perfectly horizontal lower branches, as it faces direct east for that sexy sundown ;)
Savour them sexy sundsets, cause once child N01 hits, no more sex on the swing at sunset for you.

Hahaha thanks Camo and Stu :)

.17HMR and a .22mag in the first photo, .270 and .308 in the other.

That Bathurst was an amazing finish, only watched the first few and last few laps, thrilling TV.
Now for some sunset kite flying.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413100313.031258.jpg

Done a little more cattle work this arvo, with my mut in training, named 'Forest', as he was born with bad legs and has very rare Double DewClaws.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413100583.590673.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413100626.576615.jpg

Now what to sell and what to keep, the generation gap.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1413100702.297768.jpg

Back