Seqld Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the offer Hockadays - looks like I've been able to reshuffle and make it tomorrow after all :)

Cheers!

Thanks for the offer Hockadays - looks like I've been able to reshuffle and make it tomorrow after all :)

Cheers!

If you still need a lift let me know, just down the road mate. Probably heading there around 11

Hey team, today's the day when most of us will be picking up. I'll be there around 9AM. :super:

Picking up Anofre's and my own in the beep beep.

Meh, I'll crawl over soonish after coffee.

Grabbed mine, Bribies, buggerworks and T Petes sacks this morning. Top job Ralph and thanks for taking the reigns. As always thanks to the CB team for there efforts.

Cheers Brad

For anyone not coming today, the remaining grains will be on a pallet set aside for collection.

Cheers

again top work Ralph, I'll sling you a saison or two at BABBs

Thanks very much for all your efforts Ralph. :icon_cheers:
And (never start a sentence with "and" or so I was told in prehistoric school :rolleyes: ) Many thanks to Brad for collecting my grain. :icon_cheers:
AND many thanks to Bribie for collecting my grain from Brad. :icon_cheers:
Will collect from you at your convenience Michael and yes, I will have a driver. (insert party animation here).

TP

All done and dusted, the remainders are on a single pallet for you guys to collect as you can. There's a list to tick yourself off, my phone number is there if you hit any strife.

Thanks to everyone who participated, very smooth, hassle- free and made my job easy. :icon_cheers: Many thanks to Ross and the CB team, they're just awesome! :beerbang:

Thanks very much for all your efforts Ralph. :icon_cheers:
And (never start a sentence with "and" or so I was told in prehistoric school :rolleyes: ) Many thanks to Brad for collecting my grain. :icon_cheers:
AND many thanks to Bribie for collecting my grain from Brad. :icon_cheers:
Will collect from you at your convenience Michael and yes, I will have a driver. (insert party animation here).

TP

Just passed on your bag of Bairds Crystal to Bribie, Pete. Thats a hell of a lot of crystal but I'm sure you will get through it.

Oh, are you sure Brad, I thought it was Carafa TIII? Must check my inventory!

Thanks to RdeVjun for organizing & Ross for renting pallet space!

Had no trouble finding my 4 sacks this morning.

look forward to making gooooooooood use of the BB ale & TFMO :)

Cheers ralph for organizing... Good on ya and and thanks to Ross and the lads for the locale.

You are correct Ralph, I often use Caraffa T111 as a base malt for my pilseners. :icon_drool2:
Shame on you Brad for trying to take the piss.

That really gave me a good laugh, thanks Pete.

Thanks to Ralph for organising this one, top work, and also thanks to Ross for the quick turnaround, was a perfect day for pick up today.

Perry, if I only had read this thread yesterday I could've picked up your bags and saved you the trip, but what do you do...

Thanks again Ralph, Ross and the CB team. Awesome work!

Latest posts

Back