Seq Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take 3 bags, heading off on holidays for 10 days or so after today so if it all happens before then I will need to be scratched off the list.

Got the spreadsheet from Brad and pretty well ready to roll.
Only problem is I'm pretty well tied up most upcoming weekends( so I've been informed). Only available one is Sat 13 August, and on that one my partner is at a conference,so I'll have to take my 3 and 5 year olds with me. They have the ability to unleash the destructive power of 2 neutron bombs( as Ross may remember) so I reckon I could only be at the shop from 9 for one hour to 1 1/2 hours at most. If everyone can pick up their grain in this window fine, otherwise I'll need someone to hang @ a little longer for me. Please post or PM ASAP thoughts on this.

cheers
sean

I'm away that weekend so the weekend after is good for me.

--Edit--
Any weekend after the 13th is good. Else I can sort out with Ross to hopefully hold it for me.

13th sounds good, however i'd be keen to pick up mine the day before (as long as that is ok with ross) as we are heading out west on friday arvo...or maybe i could get someone to hold them for me

i'd be good for a couple of sacks whenever.

as the other brisbane BB palette has been ordered, why don't one of you start another one?

the other BB was filled & totally paid for in 24hrs 8minutes (going by the post times)

surely this one could be filled in the same time

could do with another bag of ale, but the defense minister would castrate me with a blunt rock

Hi Guys, I'm in the other (completed) BB but trying to be helpful here if possible, so please don't think I'm grandstanding or being an arsehole. As a vet of a few bulk buys now, what you guys really need to do is to get a definite team leader who can liase with Ross (who will offer all the help in the world) and start off a proper list of who is in and for how many sacks, and then it will take off like magic. Nobody wants to wade through 15 pages of "yeah count me in for 2 MO"

eg from the other buy:

EXAMPLE ONLY

1. Florian 1x Wey Boh Pils FM, 1 x Wey Munich II
2. Seamad 1X Wey Pils, 1X Wey Pale wheat, 1X Wey Munich2, 1X TF MO
3. Paxx 1 x BB Ale 1 X BB Wheat
4. kymba 2 x Bairds perle, 1 x BB Ale, 1 x BB Pale Pilsner 1 x Wey Vienna
5. Logman 2 x Wey Pils 1X Wey Pale wheat 1X Wey Munich1

Total = 17 Sacks

Then team leader to do a simple spreadsheet to keep track of how much and who's paid etc. Set firm payment date and arrange for delivery and pickup date with Ross. Have a shortlist so if somebody doesn't pay by the deadline then stiff shyte, let the others in. I've seen more than a few BBs run out of steam due to confusion in the later stages and the whole thing founders in a sea of FUD.

All the best with your current BB

Cheers
Michael

:icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back