Seeking Maltese Beer Recipes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mateo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have heard of some great beers from Malta such as ones from Farsons like Cisk Lager, Hopleaf Pale Ale, Blue Label or from LBM Breweries like 1565 Victory Lager. The 1565 one is meant to taste great but I only have friends who have tried the beer and I am yet to myself.

Ideally I guess I'm hoping to hear from some Maltese-Australian brewers who have got some tips on styles, resources, etc but anyone will do!

When I get some more info I'll post back here for all.

Cheers.

Mateo

Hey guys,

I have heard of some great beers from Malta such as ones from Farsons like Cisk Lager, Hopleaf Pale Ale, Blue Label or from LBM Breweries like 1565 Victory Lager. The 1565 one is meant to taste great but I only have friends who have tried the beer and I am yet to myself.

Ideally I guess I'm hoping to hear from some Maltese-Australian brewers who have got some tips on styles, resources, etc but anyone will do!

When I get some more info I'll post back here for all.

Cheers.

Mateo

Hmmm. Guess he didn't find any more info. I've never heard of any or tasted any maltese beers, but I'd love to considering my maltese background. I'd love to brew something with a maltese influence.

Anyone come across any of the beers Mateo listed?

The only local beer avaiable when I was in Malta was Cisk, either lager or a pale ale.
Thank God for Guiness.

I didn't end up finding anything really useful in terms of specific IBUs and that sort of thing. Thanks Swinging Beef! Like the links.

Ultimately I plan to personally talk to some brewers there and will be back here to share when I do.

Latest posts

Back