Se Qld Yeast Swap

• Thread starter bindi
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bindi??
You still in on this?

Batz

Bindi??
You still in on this?

Batz

Looking good at the moment Batz, will confirm ASAP. <_<
I have:
Wyeast 1338 European Ale
1335 British Ale 2
1275 Thames Valley
3787 Trappist
1762 Belgian Abbey.

Bindi??
You still in on this?

Batz

Looking good at the moment Batz, will confirm ASAP. <_<
I have:
Wyeast 1338 European Ale
1335 British Ale 2
1275 Thames Valley
3787 Trappist
1762 Belgian Abbey.

What happened to the Scottish? :(
Looks like I better buy one and build it up quick

Batz

I have two beds here for the night,Tidalpete has one as always,there is a bunk above him if you can stand the smell,those at Bindi's swap will understand this! :ph34r:
Others will need to bring their own mattress and sleeping bag.
I do have one mattress and a couple of swags if needed.

Julie will do her famous Vindaloo curry, this will piss off who ever sleeps in Pete's room, there will be other tucker there for non-curry people too.

Oh and my 84 y.o. mums going to be here as well,someone has to keep an eye on Tidalpete for me :lol:

Batz

Found some Wyeast 1084 Irish and 1272 Yanky,5 of each, if like 1056 or US 56 you will love this one, my [was] secret in AAA and APAs.
And about Pete etc.....Does the pub in Kin Kin have rooms or have they gone 'up market'? It was a good PUB once, I see they have "done it up" :( pay 3 times as much for the same.

Found some Wyeast 1084 Irish and 1272 Yanky,5 of each, if like 1056 or US 56 you will love this one, my [was] secret in AAA and APAs.
And about Pete etc.....Does the pub in Kin Kin have rooms or have they gone 'up market'? It was a good PUB once, I see they have "done it up" :( pay 3 times as much for the same.

In fact they have changed owners of late and rooms I think are not avaliable now, owners now live up stairs.

You just sleep on the floor Bob,I shut Pete's door ;)

Batz

Batz
Tidalpete
AndrewQld
Ross
Screwtop
InCider,sister cider and mate
PistolPatch
Bindi

Any others starters?

Any more,yeast swap is just a front you know :party:

Batz

Sounds like InCiders sister has some competition Batz! Love a good curry but wouldn't want to be near Pete afterwards.

I'd love to come Batz, but due to the Indy thing my leave passes have dried up till november now (unless I win lotto or some such) never mind I will make it to the batcave one day.

cheers

Browndog

ok batz, I'm trying to break into the SEQLD brewers set, so this is very appealing to me. not so intersted in the yeasts as I've adopted an ease/quantity over finesse brewing philosophy at the moment, but I'll be happy to grab an obscure white labs vial on the way up. thinking I will plan a day with the in-laws on friday night, then head up to the bat cave on the saturday. this will keep the girl happy and the boy drunk :)

I guess I'm trying to say in my 10-pint state/stupor that I will come, but I might need a reminder every day between now and then.

One thing is for sure, I will bring a keg of extra fresh apa.

but I must warn you, I tend to drink quick and sleep long, if the last ahb get together is anything to go by. I'll have to organise a swag and set it down within easy pissing distance of the back yard.

I'm willing to guard the old lady from prowling pete's, but I tend to sleep on the job!!!!

Ross has claimed the spare bed

Batz

I have AndrewQld and Coodgee wanting to bringing kegs,I'll bring my old fridge with two taps up from retirement.
I have 5 taps on the bar,anyone else want to bring a keg?
Do you need a tap or have you a party set-up?

Batz

Howdy Batz,

I can bring a keg of AndrewQLD's Bohemian Pilsner unless he's already bringing that. This will have had only 3 weeks cold conditioning but should hopefully be OK. I have everything needed to pour it.

As for yeast, I can swap 2 out of date sachets of US-56 for 2 fresh ones ;)

Cheers
Pat

I'm sorry I'm not an absolute definate batz. So I don't want you to make any special arrangements to accomodate my keg or anything. I still have to coordinate a family visit into the trip to earn a leave pass.

I have a pluto gun to serve.

Bats, I'll be bringing the party keg you sold to me.

FULL OF WHEAT BEER, YUM!!!!!!!

be full of

Bats, I'll be bringing the party keg you sold to me.

FULL OF WHEAT BEER, YUM!!!!!!!

be full of

FULL OF WHEAT BEER :(

Do you have your own set up with that yet Screwtop? As in tap, gas etc?

Batz

Guys something has come up and I can't host this swap on the weekend of the 23rd..sorry :(

We will still have this at the BatCave a bit later,I am afraid a shutdown has come up that I tried but can't get out of,as well as this a family from over WA are arriving to stay with us during the same time.

I hope all have recieved a PM from me advising you of this as well.

I can only apologize for any inconvenience caused,as soon as I can I'll post another date.

Batz

Guys something has come up and I can't host this swap on the weekend of the 23rd..sorry :(

We will still have this at the BatCave a bit later,I am afraid a shutdown has come up that I tried but can't get out of,as well as this a family from over WA are arriving to stay with us during the same time.

I hope all have recieved a PM from me advising you of this as well.

I can only apologize for any inconvenience caused,as soon as I can I'll post another date.

Batz

Bugger...... :( Oh well, next time, don't work too hard Batz :ph34r:

Cheers
Andrew

Back