Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if this is going through to the end of May that will suit my schedule just fine. + another bag for Gavo.

1. 3-4 Sacks (Clean Brewer)(1/2 Vienna, share w/ Qld Kev)(1/2 Wey Munich share w/ Ecosse)
2. 1x BB Ale, 1x BB Galaxy, 1x Wey Pils, 0.5 Carared (Shared with Sully), 1/2 Wey Rye (share with jye) 1/2 Vienna(share w/ Sully)(Chappo)
3. 1X W Munich 1X BB Ale 1X Galaxy 1X BB Wheat 0.5X W D Wheat (Sunshine_Brewer)
4. 1 x BB Galaxy - 0.5 x W. Dark Wheat (Split with Sunshine Brewer) (Tidal Pete)
5. 1 x BB Weyermann Premium Pils, 1 x BB Ale, 1/2 Weyermann Smoked (split with InCider), 1x TFFM Maris Otter, 1/2 Wey Munich1(split w/ beerbouy)(NickB)
6. 1 x TF Maris Otter, 1x W Pils, 1x W Wheat, 0.5x W Munich(share with CB) (Ecosse)
7. 1 x BB Ale, 1 x Bairds Pearl, 1 x Bairds Golden Promise, 1 x BB Pale Pilsner (Gavo)
8. 1x Halcyon 1x Wey Pr Pils 1x MunichII 0.5x Carared, 1/2 Vienna(share w/ chappo)(Sully)
9. 1 x BB Galaxy, 1 x BB Ale (Bradsbrew)
10. 1 x BB Galaxy, 1 X BB Ale , 0.5X W Dark Wheat (split with AndrewQld), 0.5 Vienna (split with clean_brewer) (QldKev)
11. 1 x Galaxy, 1 x W Wheat, 1 x W Pilsner, 0.5X W Dark Wheat (AndrewQLD)
12. 1 x Wey Premium Pils, 1 x TF Golden Promise, 1 x BB Galaxy, 1/2 Dingemans Pils (split with Batz) (JoeG)
13. 1 x BB Pale Ale, 1x BB Wheat, 1 x TF Maris Otter (Winkle)
14. 1 x BB wheat, 1 x TF Golden Promise, 1 x W Munich I (Snow)
15. 1x BB Ale, 1x BB Galaxy, 1/2 Dingemans Pils (split with JoeG) (Batz)
16. 1x BB Ale, 1x BB Galaxy, 1x BB Wheat (Beers4us)
17. 1x BB Pale Ale, 1 x Wey Pils ( Hockadays )
18. 1x BB Ale, 1x BB Galaxy, 1/2 Wey Rye(share w/ Chappo) (Jye)
19. 1/2 Weyermann Smoked (split with NickB) InCider
20. 1 x BB Pale, 1 x BB Galaxy (Jim Botla)
21. 1 x BB Ale, 1 x Wey Pils. 1/2 Wey Munich1(split w/ NickB) (Beerbuoy)
22. 1x Wey Pils (troydo)
23. 1 x BB Pale (pils), 1 x BB Ale, 1 x BB Wheat, 1 x Weyermann Munich I, 1 x Weyermann Vienna, 1 x TF Maris Otter plus 6 more (Brissy Brew)

Interested in Specialty Grains 1/5th BB - 5 sacks of Specialty grain split 5 ways.

1. Chappo
2. Sully
3. Bradbrews
4. Sunshine Brewer

Cheers
Gavo

Well... if your going to take it out to mid-end of May i will grab a few sacks myself... (and i dont mean Incider's again..)
I think they are still attempting to retrieve it from his sphincter due to me helping him pull his pants up properly. :p

At this stage i would probably go-
1 bag of Wey Bohemian Pils.
1 bag of BB Ale
1 bag of Marris Otter.

and anyone up for a 1/2 split of carared??

and i may get 2 more bags depending on the economic climate later in the month.. :unsure:

Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

Cleanbrewer - Let me know if you need me extend out the number of swap participants on the spreadsheet.

Sqyre...
I will bite "anyone up for a 1/2 split of carared??" if SWMBO will already not be impressed.

If there is going to be a 5-way split of Dingemans Aromatic I am still interested in 1\5th as per post 77 on page 4 of this thread.

Is this still happening?

TP

Sqyre, are you interested in a 1/3 split or even 1/4? 1/2 will last me and Chappo years. If you do, we can sort it out post BB so not to upset the applecart.

:icon_cheers:

Well... if your going to take it out to mid-end of May i will grab a few sacks myself... (and i dont mean Incider's again..)
I think they are still attempting to retrieve it from his sphincter due to me helping him pull his pants up properly.

At this stage i would probably go-
1 bag of Wey Bohemian Pils.
1 bag of BB Ale
1 bag of Marris Otter.

and i may get 2 more bags depending on the economic climate later in the month.. :unsure:

Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

Cleanbrewer - Let me know if you need me extend out the number of swap participants on the spreadsheet.
Sounds good mate, champion effort by everyone..
Sqyre, will prob send it back through on the weekend or next week as the pallet nos, etc etc will need adjusting I would imagine. ;)
If there is going to be a 5-way split of Dingemans Aromatic I am still interested in 1\5th as per post 77 on page 4 of this thread.

Is this still happening?

TP
Im interested TP still..
CB, change mine to 1 bag of Vienna and that will finish off the 0.5 left. Im sure Chappo wont mind sharing with someone else.
Good work.. Remember, too much grain is never enough..

Ditched again
Ill look after you Chappo, ill go the other half with you.. :party:

Do the Babbs get a 5%discount on the Bulk Buy price or just the normal sack price??

No they don't - Just on the single sack rates.

Also guys, if wishing to divy up at the shop, please keep the splits to half sacks, or arrange to split up privately. :)

Cheers Ross

Sounds good mate, champion effort by everyone..
Sqyre, will prob send it back through on the weekend or next week as the pallet nos, etc etc will need adjusting I would imagine.

The spreadsheet will update itself to 3 pallet calculations as soon as the Total Order kg's exceed a 2 pallet load.. B)
I will only need it back for modifing when you exceed 30 participants.. :huh:

Sqyre... ;)

If you need an extra sack to make up the numbers put me down for a sack of BB Galaxy.

Or Kin Kin perhaps?

Batz

Only just saw this, bloody power stations ;)

Cheers
Yard

I'll get my $hit together and add my 2 bobs to the list today (after I go and keg the Schwarzbier that's been lagering at 2*C for 3 weeks B) )

CB, replied to your PM.

Only just saw this, bloody power stations ;)

Cheers
Yard

CB, replied to your PM.

Yep gotta go to Tarong next week :angry:

Batz

Yep gotta go to Tarong next week :angry:

Batz

Ha, bloody cold there mate, saw another bloody Batz signature at Callide the other day, must've been pre sticker days as this one was in marker pen :lol:

You going to Milmerran ?

apologies for the :icon_offtopic: fellas

Cheers

Any chance I could get 2 x BB Ale added to my order?

Cheers
Andrew

Hey Guys,

Once I get home from work tonight, ill update the Spreadsheet and see where we are at..

No worries Andrew, and Yardy ive PM'd you back...

:icon_cheers: CB

Could you put me down for;

1 x BB Wheat, 1 x BB Galaxy (Chad)

Hey Guys,

Once I get home from work tonight, ill update the Spreadsheet and see where we are at..

No worries Andrew, and Yardy ive PM'd you back...

:icon_cheers: CB

Cheers CB,

I'll put my order in next sat :icon_cheers:

Yard

Latest posts

Back