SE QLD AHB Xmas-in-July 16/07/2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Live update

1468678651485.jpg

Wow what a time, too many highlights to name. I've got a sore throat from laughing for 12hrs straight

I've lost my voice from such great cheer. Wife says thanks.

Cracking night lads. Some really great beers from all involved. Keen to tuck into the swap beers!

Thanks for the good night gents and thanks Anna and Perry for hosting such a great event.

Some solid beers kicking about last night. Really enjoyed the raspberry stout of smokos i think?

Thanks to the hosts for another spectacular night. The quality of brewing and variation of styles, not to mention the amount of beers on show... epic. Special mention to those who were digging out some top quality commercial beers.

Cheers for a great night all. Thanks Perry and Anna for being legends. Good to catch up with old mates and make some new ones.

Someone gave me a PET bottle of what appears to be a stout but has no markings or labels on it - can't for the life of me remember who sorry, it's all a bit of a blur.

Thank you hosts for an excellent night, venue and company!

Jason

Thabks for a great night everyone and thanks for hosting yet another great mid year catch up perry and anna. See you all again soon!

Latest posts

Back