Just edited per the PM mark sent me. See you at the swap jerks!CoxR said:I couldn't make it last year so I will do my best to make it. It is only up the road from memory.
**SWAP BEERS ARE TO BE IN 740ml PET PLASTIC BOTTLES ONLY***
1. Winkle - W3031 Acerola Tarwe (Should have some decent age on it by then).
2. Earle - Smoked Rye Farmhouse Ale
3. Brewkid - Biere De Garde
4. madpierre06 - Dusty Double Alt.
5. Motabika- Lichtenhainer.
7. Liam_snorkel - something really awesome.
8. Parks - Shiraz Barrel-aged RIS 9.4%ABV tasting fucking delicious.
9. Seehuusen - Resch Extra Stout - with brett
10. Ciderman - Gingerbread Brown Ale
11. Fattox - cherrywood smoked foreign extra stout
12. Lord Raja Goomba I - AIPA (tent)
13. NickB - teabagged NZ Summer Ale
14. Dan Barrington
15. GibboQLD - probably something overly ambitious
16. evoo4u - probably a Baltic Porter (will be winter after all)
18. Bribie G - Midnight Train American Malt Liquor, y'all.
19. Angus - "pick a windae" wee heavy
20. Aydos - Something palatable hopefully
22. Benken25. Somthing low carb
23. rokaxe - sumting speshal
24. Adr0 - something something
Swapping when losers pull out:
4. LorriSanga - A couple of growlers and gourmet hors d'oeuvres.
5. Bradsbrew- Need to build a serving contraption to outdo whatever Florian turns up with
7. Gravity Guru
8. HBHB with a keg of something to ward off the cold
9. LAGERFRENZY - Eric Olthwaite's Blackest Black Pudding
10. Coodgee - I'll bring a keg of RyePA.
11. hwall95 - keg of something
12. tazman67 - see whats available at the time.
13. kegs23- a keg of something, mabe a strawberry kettle sour
15, ballantyne - keg of beer
16. CoxR - Session IPA
Things to leave at home:
1. A sense of humour
2. Your dignity
3. seville oranges
4. Big glasses - bring a small one if you want to make the distance
5. Your Pants
Cash for pizza
Wood for fire
Der Alt, when checked for gravity, tasted like paint thinner. Checking around have found no possible solution, although I could fart in the FV. Similar experience years back, my mate had a leaking tin of thinner in his car and found that emitted gases when I farted completely neutralised the smell of thinners.Ciderman said:What happened to the alt beer Madpierre? Next round of coffee beans ripening up nicely so I'll drop around soon. Will pm details. This is going to be epic, so many kegs... I'm making my case swap beer this coming Saturday.
Basically the opposite of Barrington who will never be able to forget. The only person who got to try Angus' balls that night.angus_grant said:I can't remember most of the last swap I went to. h34r:
Believe me.... I am taking deep breaths and meditating so i don't lose my shit on this. I was really looking forward to it.Parks said:Can you even remember the last swap you came to?
I'm saying Booooo!