Scratch Bar over Xmas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't want start another subject..anything out the mount cotton area or close by.going 7th jan to see new Grandson.

Bacchus/craftbrewer is your best bet (and worth it).

is there PT out that way Winkle? alas unless this is so I suspect I wont get the time to get out that far to scope it out :(

Sort of Yob, last time I looked at the transport options out to Craftbrewer I ended up driving, but that was a Sunday and I was coming from the NorthWest. Maybe its ok during the week.

Looks like I'll be heading to The Scratch before the Cricket on Sat. Probably aim to hit Milton early arvo and get a few in, then off to the Gabba (possibly via the German Club) for a 6:15 start.....

Anyone else have plans that coincide?

Cheers

Yet to map it out but was thinking of starting at the brewhouse and working my way back to the scratch, if logistics prove to be too much will just go to the scratch and do the brewhouse another day..

So I guess that's a firm maybe...

Lol, ok, cool.

As I say I need to be at the Gabba by 6, so bus/train over, leaving scratch no later than, say, 4:30 to be safe.

Will confirm though.

Cheers

Yeh, shouldn't be overly expensive

I would but I'll have others in tow... Only one of which is a beer drinker.

Plus, in sure a few at The Scratch will probably be sufficient to prime me for the appalling prices and beers at the Gabba!

Was thinking German Club after Scratch though - it's straight across the road from the ground and has a decent selection... Jump on the bus with us maybe?

Cheers

And what date/s?

I'll be heading to brewhouse a few times in the next few days I reckon, will check this thread to see if it coincides

Saturday 28th.

I will be at The Scratch from around 1pm, leaving around 4:30. Yob should be at The Brewhouse from opening, until he hits The Scratch....

Simples!

lukiferj said:
So I'm now very confused over the schedule situation. Where are we drinking what now?
Brewhouse about half 3-4? Then over to scratch following a session there..

I think the logistics of scratch /brewhouse / scratch is just a bit much..

If it works that we can meet up with nickb at the German club as well, that'd be great but I dunno if timing will allow for it..

Latest posts

Back