Savs New Camper 1988 Jayco Swan

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sav

Brewing at the battered's shed
Reaction score
We picked this up from gympie the other day shes a 1988 swan a little tired on the outside but inside is pretty good,got her for 5k,we have missed out on 5 differant campers lately they seem to sell really quick.

P6070655.jpg

The inside view

P6070657.jpg

Nice one, interior looks clean and well looked after for its age!

Looks the goods.
Not a camper person myself (cant deal with cooking where I sleep - sorry) but @ $5k thats a pretty sweet deal!

I wonder if pokolbinguy ever found a camper for himself. Pretty sure he was looking for something about half that price...

Its quite amazing how well campers, (more recent) caravans and camper trailers retain their value.

Not bad not bad!
My parents are getting a camp trailer soon, and have offered it for us to use.
Can't wait to try some plush camping. .Plus our tent is too small for the 4 of us.

Not a bad pick up sav...reminds me of the one my parents used to borrow when we were kids.

I use a tent currently, three room taj mahal for what was four of us for the family trips, but probably a bit big now it's just me and the kids LOL (1 room each?)...Although the taj mahal is great for Bathurst :D

Nice pick up sav our family camps have just upgraded to a fold out soft floor camper trailer. Camping is one of my favourite family activities great down the beach and the kids thrive on it.

We will be up the east coast in october may see you at a camp spot along the way.

Kleiny

Latest posts

Back