Sanitary welding Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bj_donovan

Reaction score
Hi all first post here.

I'm looking to weld a couple of 1.5 inch tri clamp sanitary fitting ferrules onto a 50 litre keg. I need a sanitary welder with pressure experience, does anyone on the forum know anyone in the north sydney region that can assist with this project.

Cheers

Thanks Moad. Is "text n oz" a user on this forum?? I cant find anything on the seach function.

cheers

Sorry that was probably the most unhelpful almost helpful post on the forum... Wait, no probably not.

Thanks for the backup sp0rk

Try a company called Triple 9 stainless, they do great work, however, take the bung grease as you will be bent over. What you are looking for is someone who can purge weld. In my younger days I was pretty good, but age and eyesight is working against me. I do my own stuff still but not willing to wreck someone else's bits.

feralbass said:
Try a company called Triple 9 stainless, they do great work, however, take the bung grease as you will be bent over. What you are looking for is someone who can purge weld. In my younger days I was pretty good, but age and eyesight is working against me. I do my own stuff still but not willing to wreck someone else's bits.
I must have tickled him the right way because i got a great deal plus freebies! They actually deal with a lot of breweries, not like every second welder who apparently does stuff for tooheys or carlton.

Latest posts

Back