Sandgroptoberfest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep top work everyone.....

Mrs Asher & Myself had a great time... Managed to back it up on Sunday for her 30th too

I wish this cold sweat would go away....

Asher for now

JasonY said:
My placcy jug should have JY on it, looks like three owners and 2 jugs :blink:
[post="79631"][/post]​

Fear not JY, yours is marked and accounted for. It looks like the other two belong to Al and Case.

Case that Belgian is very nice and ausdb and I enjoyed one of the bottles very well the other day. The last bottle is going into my cellar. Maybe bring it out at a future gathering when it has got some months behind it.

Kook, your bottle of Fullers Vintage Ale is already under the floorboards. Like the Titanic, it awaits the iceberg of some future AHB gathering.

Thanks for putting on a great show deebee and family.

Mrs macgilla, Ms macgilla jr and I had a wonderful arvo and the standard of beer keeps blowing me away! Mrs macgilla expected a swim through and was pleasantly surprised at 'your high brow antics'! I have well and truelly started the slippery slope to AG and am looking forward to the next sandgroper gathering.

It was also great meeting Kook, GL & TonyM. Did GL come back later for the tree climb/avocado raid??

My only complaint would be the lack of lederhosen with cheeks missing!

ms Macgilla jr is scooting about the yard with a grin from ear to ear on the deebee hotrod. Thank you again.

Cheerio all and how many sleeps to the next get together.... :beer:

Did anyone see a tupperware container(Snag carrier) after the show?

Hi all,

My attempt to instigate some German festivity, meet me and some others at :7.30 pm this Friday at:

German Club (Rhein-Donau Club)
110 North Lake Rd
Myaree 6154
Western Australia
Tel: +61 8 9330 6488
Fax: +61 8 9330 6626

Please reply to this email with numbers so I can change the booking before the night.

Please pass this onto anyone who like a good beer and a Wurst or two

Cheers

Case Sinclair

sinkas said:
Bump for those crazy sandpeoples
[post="82352"][/post]​

Ooohhh Myaree is a long drive to dodge RBT's all the way home :(

Would like to go but it is a bit of a hike from my place :(

Sorry, but North Albany is a bit too far away for me, plus I don't finish work until 9pm. Which is a real shame, because I'm in the mood for some good beer and hearty german food.

Oh well, maybe next time, or on a weekend.

Without sounding like a hill billy bumpkin, it is a bit too far for the MacGilla clan to venture. Would have loved to sample some more tip top beers and some authentic wurst. Any Sandgroptoberfestites going that sampled some chillawurst could perhaps please send me some comparison/feedback with the Deutcher Club's snaggers? Perhaps a comparison of soft pretzels also? Damn, keys getting slippery with all this drool......

Enjoy the tastey treats on offer ya lucky buggers!
Weekend would be suit me better. :chug:
cheerio
Chilla

Thanks for the invite Sinkas - I'd love to come, but I can't make it - sorry.

I'm with Barfy though - I feel the need....

What is the Sandcalendar looking like on the leadup to Chrissy?

Case,

This friday is out for me, but im sure there might be a free weekend in the leadup to christmas to sample some summer beer. :chug:

Cheers

Hi all,
I dont want to claim any responsibility for this proposed outing, Its really just that the German club is have a month long fest, and I thought I would be mad not to check it out, It could be utter crap. maybe its good if I go along and report back..

Case

Back