Sandgropers, Case, 2008, Yada Yada

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 pages and that's only because a QLD'r interjected and a SandGropian stepped out of line

Ooops...just made it 6 :(

The 2008 WA Christmas case is closed.

Took 5 pages to organise, compared to:
NSW 18 pages
SA 17 pages
Vic 23 pages
Qld 65 pages

An admirable demonstration of restraint and dedication to the pure concept of brewing.

The SE QLD thread never closes, it just slows right down. And it only too us about 5 pages to organise our swap, but maybe even less as we did not have to use a logarithm to work out the swap :lol:

And we spent the rest of the time slandering each other and bringing sheep into disrepute. :blink:

a SandGropian stepped out of line

deebee wants to express his love, dedication and heartfelt thanks to Chairman Sensible and his staff who kindly offered him a home visit and camp vacation, alerting him to the error of his counter-revolutionary ways. The camp carers here in Siberia will get deebee's beer to Chairman Sensible's headquarters just to show that everything is okay.

Please be advised that this jibber jabber has been authorised by The Chairman.

Picked up the oil today, will get the turkey next week, so all looks good for the swap. Everyone should have received a PM with my address, let me know if you didnt get it.

Picked up the oil today, will get the turkey next week, so all looks good for the swap. Everyone should have received a PM with my address, let me know if you didnt get it.

USAfoods are out of twinkies :(

searching the net for twinks again kook?

:lol:

I want to find some interesting items for us to deep fry, but I'm not having much luck! Pop tarts, oreos and mars bars are just a bit too common.

Spam is looking like a good contender at the moment...

Roll on 2009. I'll have something I want to give to others by then! :)

If you said that in a QLD case swap thread the next 6 pages would be suggestive comments on it...... but as this isn't the QLD case swap thread I'll refrain.

Witwonder dropped his case off last night. Dont want to hassle him, as he did the right thing, getting the beer here before he rushed off to Canada for work. But....he didnt label them! A gentle reminder, that case swap day is confusing enough, without having a bunch of bottles that all look the same! All bottles to be labelled please! The ones with WW scrawled on the cap in blue texta by me, are a lager from Witwonder. He is also now in the running for the worst label prize.

Just having a sniff at transport plans :)

Was anyone heading to the swap via the Kwinana Freeway ? I could happily offset some fuel costs in return for a minor detour via the Murdoch Park'n'Ride :)

Would be happy to split fare costs for a taxi home fun with any Freo based participants.

little bit exited now :rolleyes: ......

Doug

at the first sign of a blow up goat the rules will be enforced.

What do you guys do for fun?

Still a blow up goat? That would be a bit weird.

Batz

Goat, sheep, cow...pretty much any lactating animal is on the banned list...unless we're deepfrying it.

Just having a sniff at transport plans :)

Was anyone heading to the swap via the Kwinana Freeway ? I could happily offset some fuel costs in return for a minor detour via the Murdoch Park'n'Ride :)

Would be happy to split fare costs for a taxi home fun with any Freo based participants.

little bit exited now :rolleyes: ......

Doug

Doug

I should be able to pick you up from Murdoch Park and Ride.

Cant promise a ride home as will likely have to bail early - again.

Will give you a call next Friday - think I still have your number.

RM

Goat, sheep, cow...pretty much any lactating animal is on the banned list...unless we're deepfrying it.

Lincoln - is that the first time anyone has ever called you a lactating animal?

Back