Sandgropers, Case, 2008, Yada Yada

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rule 27B. Anyone who wants to contribute spectacular US beers to case swap day, is automatically exempted from Rule 27A - "No jibber jabber". Horay for Ant!! Holy crap, my tongue is tingling already! Maybe I will take my APA off tap, as 40 g of Galaxy dry hopping it isnt going to taste like much at all against these.

1 Guest Lurker
2 Doogiechap
3 kukulkan
4 Mika
5 clay
6 Goat
7 Asher
8 Randyrob
9 Recharge
10 Ausdb
11 Sinkas
12 Vlad The Pale Aler
13 barfridge
14 brendanos
15 Roger Mellie
16 Malty Cultural
17 Mesa
18 Tony M
19 deebee's latest kayenkay
20 Mikeb
21 Simo
22 Witwonder

Wowzers!! Onya ant!

Hey GL, you needing peeps to bring bottles of oil?
Rounds of Camembert?
Bags of squid legs/pieces?
Whats heppenin?
I'm drooling already.

Edit: If yes on the oil... whats yer preference?

I hear peanut oil is the go for mass frying, otherwise canola isn't too nasty.

I'm quite happy to chip in for expenses

PS. Ant for president!

I'll also put my hand up to bring some oil and something to fry - maybe some whitebait?

Something tells me with Popeye around, Olive Oil is no extra virgin. ;)

Hey Ant you so fine, you so fine you blow my mind, hey Ant!

The peasants are revolting!

Not as revolting as the ones involved in the QLD Case Swap of '08 ;)

A certain amount of suitably refined discussion would be appropriate as the swap day approaches, and would not be frowned upon, but at the first sign of a blow up goat the rules will be enforced. I have a cunning plan, and I think the oil is sorted. This plan doesnt involve those 44 gal drums you see out the back of fish and chip shops, so we should all survive. I will post closer to the time if we need extra deep frying material.

Ant is donating the beer, the travel costs and the duty. He is moving back in July next year, and will be looking for beer to keep him going until his rig makes it across, so keep some bottles of your finest to repay the favour then.

As a gesture of goodwill, homebrewing hospitality, and to soften the landing, I invite Ant to visit my quaint old cornerstore upon his return and I will buy him any size or shaped ware that takes his fancy.

I decided to lager the lager after all.

GL are you going to send out those PM's ? I now have to go away for work that week so can't attend :( I will drop my case off early like a good boy though!

The 2008 WA Christmas case is closed.

Took 5 pages to organise, compared to:
NSW 18 pages
SA 17 pages
Vic 23 pages
Qld 65 pages

An admirable demonstration of restraint and dedication to the pure concept of brewing.

N = 22.

Get 22 labelled bottles of beer to me on or before swap day.

I will PM my details tonight, let me know if you dont get them.

Back