Sa Mid Year Case Swap 09

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I have decided to pull out and taken my name off the list.

So, I will be the shortest guy at the swap?? :eek: Not fair, kenny...I have enough stuff going against me, without that. :unsure:

We all know you were wearing heels at the last swap!

We all know you were wearing heels at the last swap!

Not to mention the fishnets.....
But, I'm prepared this time. I even have the lampshade hat, ready to go....

of course, we don't want our colours to clash....that would just be ridiculous, ducky.

colours are a matter of taste - I just don't want to rock up with someone wearing the same thing as me...

colours are a matter of taste - I just don't want to rock up with someone wearing the same thing as me...

Sounds like there'll be no chance that you and Frankenfurter Butters will be wearing the same thing

Hi Guys,

I have put my name down to attend to see how these meets pan out. I have added my name to the wiki thingy.

I wont be swapping but will bring a corny of something for quaffing and something for scoffing... maybe some smoked & pickled chicken wheels, (will see how I go). Looking forward to meeting you blokes.

Please leave the spandex locked in the cupboard until after I leave....

Cheers,

K

I would suggest that we start planning a date...but then again - we don't have a set venue yet.

Wayne - how are you feeling about it still? Or are we going to take DrSmurto up on his offer to have his place as a venue again?

I would suggest that we start planning a date...but then again - we don't have a set venue yet.

Wayne - how are you feeling about it still? Or are we going to take DrSmurto up on his offer to have his place as a venue again?

I think an indication of roughly when this will be held would be good, late June, early, mid or late July?
Will be handy to know so brewing/ conditioning schedule can be worked out so beers are ready to go at swap time.

Also noticed there are still a couple of empty slots in the line up.

Nige

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back