Sa Mid Year Case Swap 09

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we all bring beer to share and swap. <_<

Edit: Grandma.

You guys are like freakin chuchies, trying to "convert" each other to AG, BIAB, and all this other crap. Just make your beer, drink it and STFU.

If this "banter" is what the case swaps are like, you can keep your funky beers.

The thing is, it's not. Effort is made to make sure that crap of this nature is kept out.

The crap/banter stays in this thread, the actual swap is chilled out with the focus on good food, good beer and good mates.

At least thats my impression of the last 3, from what i remember :icon_drunk:

The crap/banter stays in this thread, the actual swap is chilled out with the focus on good food, good beer and good mates.

At least thats my impression of the last 3, from what i remember :icon_drunk:

Surely you remember the K&K guys getting tied naked to lampposts and beaten till they agree to AG :p

Nah seriously i remember good beer and great times at swaps with a bunch of good fellas. And the occasional SWAMBO

KHB

I've decided I'll be making an Aussie(ish) ale of some description. I'll call it that as I'll be using Coopers yeast, not necessarily POR.

Probably around 6-8% and amber/bronzish and I'll hopefully leave plenty of time to sit it in the bottle (and to test :) )

Surely you remember the K&K guys getting tied naked to lampposts and beaten till they agree to AG :p

Nah seriously i remember good beer and great times at swaps with a bunch of good fellas. And the occasional SWAMBO

KHB

Shut up! You'll chase away the sacrificial AG vrigins!

I had a thought as I was resealing my 6g of hallertauer yesterday ..
would it be worth people bringing their bibs and bobs of hops like that and if they were all added togethor maybe a brew could be made out of them? If 3 people bought 6g of hallertauer then someone goes home with 18g .. enough for a weizen???

That's a decent idea, may be some problems with differing batches/AA/AA losses from aging/whatever but it'd be handy to get rid of dribs and drabs.

Alternatively, do what I did and use your leftovers in a big IPA.

Someone brings the keg I'll bring the pump. Stout through the Engine in winter..... a scene to die for
BYB
At least I know what butters will be talking about between now and the swap :rolleyes:
AGGGGHHHH. Voices in my head......can't ignore.....Ok, done.

Consider a stout, at a sessionable ABV, in a keg, naturally primed to 1.4 (ish) Vol CO2, in readiness to come off the hand pump (with sparkler, of course ;) ) at winter ambient temperatures, a done deal. It will be part of the contribution from Muckey and myself.....
It will be my session interpretation of smurtos interpretation of warrens 4 shades.....

Edit: Grandma.
As Grandpa said, "come again?"

You know... sentence structure, word order... grandma. Have a few drinks and say it.

Makes sense if you have a vocal structure with a soft d....I get it now, but scousers are still scratching their heads.... :lol:

edit: spellingk, like.

Makes sense if you have a vocal structure with a soft d....I get it now, but scousers are still scratching their heads.... :lol:

edit: spellingk, like.

dose krasy inglish!!!

The thing is, it's not. Effort is made to make sure that crap of this nature is kept out.
... by putting you two way away over in charge of the bbq.

Hi guys,

I have decided to pull out and taken my name off the list.

Hi guys,

I have decided to pull out and taken my name off the list.

C'mon Kenny don't get stage fright now.When you take out the Best Brewer of Tanunda Show with your K&K you can stick it up everyone at the case swap, maybe including me :party:

BYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back