Rice Hulls - Central Coast NSW (Syd/New)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dubzie
I had a split with Judanero and I paid him as he had paid for the whole 10 kg. I understand he only picked up 5kg and advised you the rest was for me?

Thanks james
Zwitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looking for persons interested in bulk quantities of Rice Hulls.
These are used as a neutral agent to add volume and loosen your mash to help prevent stuck mash and promote wort flow.

These only come in bags of 125kg.
125kg = $65

$5.20 per 10Kg
$13 per 25Kg

I'll take 25kg (if there is more interest, happy to lower my quantity)

That leaves 100Kg for the taking Min quantity of 10Kg

Please post with the amount you would like and the amount left
Due to how light and bulky these are and the quantity of the order, i wont be shipping any of this order, pickup only from the central coast.

1. Dubzie 25Kg - 100Kg Left

hey mate is this still available

Never found the need for them personally, I think if your crush is good you shouldn't need them.
Mind you some of the 1V systems on the market might need a bit more help than I'm used to.
My local stocks them, by the kg, built into recipes, in 2.5kg bags, there their if you want them.
Mark

Never found the need for them personally, I think if your crush is good you shouldn't need them.
Mind you some of the 1V systems on the market might need a bit more help than I'm used to.
My local stocks them, by the kg, built into recipes, in 2.5kg bags, there their if you want them.
Mark
I use about 100 gms for 50 litres when making a wheat beer.
HOWEVER, try making a tea with rice hulls in a French coffee press. The aroma is disgusting, and I would not want this in any of my beers.
I rinse my 100 gms in a 5 litre plastic jug with boiling water at least 3 times leaving the final "tea" overnight before adding to my mash.
Try it for your self.

Back