Reverse Osmosis Unit Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batz said:
chiller said:
Would I recommend one?

No -- not a needed item.

Steve
[post="84838"][/post]​

That'll do me then !
Put me down for one :beerbang:
Heaps of stuff Steve does not need that I can't do without ! :lol:
Course you'll notice he has one :blink:

Batz
[post="84900"][/post]​

Do I get a commission ?? :)

Steve

I am giving this thread a bump

I still want one of these units , it's just after xmas and perhaps we are all a bit light on in the wallet....but any Queenslanders interested in a unit?

And did our original poster buy one?

Anyone know of a good supplier ?

Any other feedback is most welcome as I am a bit in the dark with these things.

Batz

im in batz, the best price i have found is from hydrofil

around $240 and im sure they deliver for free

ok I just spoke to the guy at hydrofil he has this thing here 4 stage wall mount for $249.90, and says he wil drop another 10% off that for 10 or more so that will be about $225 inc postage....

and anyome that got a beer filter will know how good he is to deal with and how prompt his service is

(no affil and all that crap)

I'll be in that Oz , if you can't get 10 people I'll buy one at the full price anyway.

Thanks for chasing that up :beerbang:

Batz

I will have to look into this in a bit more detail when I get back to Brisbane but you guys know what I'm like with brewing toys B)

Hoops

Hoops said:
I will have to look into this in a bit more detail when I get back to Brisbane but you guys know what I'm like with brewing toys B)

Hoops
[post="99724"][/post]​

yeah we do Hoops, so 1 each for me and Bats and 4 for Hoops

Not interested in one myself, but just sent an email to Len @ Pure Rain, to see if he's interested in offering a deal - I'll let you know.

Hydrofil were prompt with their service on sales, but IMO they went to ground after the problems arose from selling something not suitable for the job - they certainly never answered any of my questions.

cheers Ross - no affiliation etc, etc...

Ok
Looks like there is no where enough interest to do a bulk buy here.
Very interested in how you do for price Ross.

Cheers Batz

yeah , but lets se how it goes, see what price ross can get, but if its only 3-4 units we still may be able to get a deal

Exellent !

Yep lets see what we can do....anyone else?

Batz

Ross said:
Not interested in one myself, but just sent an email to Len @ Pure Rain, to see if he's interested in offering a deal - I'll let you know.

Hydrofil were prompt with their service on sales, but IMO they went to ground after the problems arose from selling something not suitable for the job - they certainly never answered any of my questions.

[post="99735"][/post]​

Ross
I know you have posted Pure Rains webpage before , but I can't find it now.
Did you recieve an answer from them?

Cheers Batz

Batz said:
Ross said:

[post="99735"][/post]​

Ross
I know you have posted Pure Rains webpage before , but I can't find it now.
Did you recieve an answer from them?

Cheers Batz
[post="99814"][/post]​

Batz,

not yet - I'll give them a call today...

http://www.purerain.com.au

cheers Ross

ozbrewer said:
ok I just spoke to the guy at hydrofil he has this thing here 4 stage wall mount for $249.90, and says he wil drop another 10% off that for 10 or more so that will be about $225 inc postage....

and anyome that got a beer filter will know how good he is to deal with and how prompt his service is

(no affil and all that crap)
[post="99715"][/post]​

Oz
If these guys deliver these units, then I suppose this bulk buy can be open to all !

Batz

Lets not this thread die either

Anyone interested? Anywhere?

Wonderful clean healthy water for the kids , you don't know what the stuff they are drinking is doing to them! :blink:
Could turn them to drugs or anything ! :huh:

Ok now you go convince the wife........can be useful for brewing too.........something you will realize later of course :p

Batz :ph34r:

i hear they are going to put AIDS in the water.....everyone needs a RO filter

ozbrewer said:
i hear they are going to put AIDS in the water.....everyone needs a RO filter
[post="99881"][/post]​

F.T. !
I am getting one !
AIDS can make you sick !! :eek:

Batz

Batz,

No answer from Pure Rain's phones today, so guessing they're shut this week - I'll chase up on Monday, assuming no decisions have not been finalised.

cheers Ross...

I just got this one off ebay for $10! linkety link

Will be interesting to see how it goes. If it's a dud it only cost a few bucks.

timmy said:
I just got this one off ebay for $10! linkety link

Will be interesting to see how it goes. If it's a dud it only cost a few bucks.
[post="99922"][/post]​

good score, princesspinkbaby :) ...

Back