Replacement Temperature Probe For Fridgemate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barfridge

Small fridge, powerful thirst
Reaction score
This thingy here:
1.jpg

Anyone know where I can get one. None of the usual suspects have them listed.

Anyone know where I can get one. None of the usual suspects have them listed.
[/quote]

Mashmaster sold a separate probe designed to go into your wort which gives more accurate temperate control. Can't see it listed but it is pictured with DEI-105 Fridge Controller Kit

http://mashmaster.com.au/c/145706/1/temper...ontrollers.html.

Drop them a line.

rgds mike

If you have no luck with Mashmaster, then I suggest Electrical Wholesalers, like Turks, Rexel, L & H, the list goes on.

They are called a "thermo-coupler" and you will need to state what type, EG: K or what ever is specified in the data sheet you got with this unit.

PS, I suspect your "usual suspects" are not on my list ;)

Hi Barfridge

They should be a standard NTC probe. You can pick them up from a lot of places. I use Heatcraft as they are close to the brewery.
If you look under the price guide section on here - Heatcraft Site - you should find what you are looking for.

Cheers
Pedro

Cheers for the links, I might go with what Pedro has posted.

Somehow $32 + post to replace one little part of a $45 controller is a bit steep for me.

Cheers for the links, I might go with what Pedro has posted.

Somehow $32 + post to replace one little part of a $45 controller is a bit steep for me.

Just drop Frank at Mashmaster a pm or email, i'm sure he'll look after you better than any of the other sources listed.

I've never been asked for a spare probe, so don't know a price, but will look at stocking them.

cheers Ross

if all else fails ill give u $20 for it and that way its just as cheap 4 u 2 get a new 1

Latest posts

Back