Regulators For Kegging

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Once I have the funds I'll be getting the Micromatic.
Due to Justin from this forum moving house recently, I managed to score his beer fridge with taps for a great price, so all I need now is the gas reg, bottle and bits & pieces (line, disconnects, etc.) and I'll be done. SWMBO got me 4 kegs for my birthday (on Friday), which are sitting there waiting/begging to be used :chug: I've also requested donations towards my brewing "hobby" from family as my birthday present, so hopefully my reg isn't too far off! :p

The days of bottling are almost done, although whatever doesn't fit in the keg will have to be bottled! Hmmm, that will then leave more time to do other things, like investigate crossing over to AG! I am keeping a close eye on your single vessel experiment PP. :ph34r: My wife is a bit worried how quickly my brewing has progressed, as I'm only upto brew number 8 using kits (started in January) - I think I'll keep the AG side of things to myself for a while yet!

Cheers,

Morrie :party:

EDIT: Do you also recommend a 1 way check valve to prevent liquid getting into the reg?

Ah, I was just about to ask how the keg fridge was going too, Morrie. Hope the fridge is running fine anyway. You could ferment in it for the time being until you get your CO2 sorted. It was a good fridge to me so I hope it serves you well.

It'll be a happy day when the first one pours :D

Cheers mate. Justin

Latest posts

Back