• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - Keg System plus Extras (Lake Macquarie)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMattS

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I'm selling my keg system plus some fermentation gear and some hops and yeast. The deal includes;[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]4 x 19L ball lock kegs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]2.6Kg Keg King CO2 bottle (empty but almost new - 9/15 compliance stamp)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Tesuco dual gauge regulator[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Pluto gun with beer-out connector and about 3m of beer line[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]4 x gas connectors - I've 'daisy-chained' the connectors with barbed t-pieces so all kegs are on the gas at the same time at the same pressure (I liked 70kPa). I used the extra length of line on the pluto gun to slow the poor down. I liked the balanced system because I didn't ever have to touch the regulator and I never over-gassed kegs.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]3 x 25L round plastic fermentors[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]2 x 17L FWK cubes[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]8 x 12g American Ale Yeast packs (craftbrewer brand)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]90g unopened vac-pack of Czech Saaz pellets (2014) AA3.5%[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]80g Cascade pellets (2014) AA7.0%[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]80g Galaxy pellets (2015) AA13.9%[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]A bunch of other stuff including half a tub of sodium percarbonate, half a tube of keg lube, extra beer/gas line, spare gas connector, hydrometer, racking hose and some keg spares (clips, poppets, o-rings etc).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Asking $600 for the whole package[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The kegs are all 100% functional and hold pressure. Aesthetically, two of them are in excellent condition and the other two are a bit rough looking (dints, scratches, cracked rubber on the handles etc) but i should stress they all work perfectly (and even ugly chicks need some lovin'). I haven't used them since before xmas but they had a good clean when i put them away and they've been sealed since then.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The gas bottle has only been filled once at Brew-By-U at Cardiff.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The fermentation stuff could probably do with a good scrub and sanitise but otherwise everything else is in good working order. You just need to add beer, fill up the gas bottle and chill.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I've attached some photos of the kegs. Let me know if you need any more photos of anything specific.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Matt[/SIZE]
IMG_0086.JPGImage 20-02-2016 at 4.26 pm.jpg

Would you be willing to split it up? If so I'd be interested in the kegs.

Latest posts

Back