Record Keeping

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When doing K&K I used to use an ammended xcell sheet from Cascade...I now use Beersmith for logs for my AG, but the excell has a few handy things on it, enough data fields for KK with spec grains and additional hop additions. Also has cost breakdown from yield to compare to megaswill prices :D
feel free to have a look.

Nice one, thanks for uploading - I must upgrade from the notes I have in word and excel and scrawled all over the kitchen calendar in pen and pencil! I like your calculations, although I've never ever drunk anything from a can... if I can't bottle into it when I'm done I don't buy it ;)

Cheers for sharing...

Flattery will get you nowhere!!

Still waiting to see your keg setup butters :p

Does anyone know of a software program that is freely available where I can record what, where and how I did that type of brew info for the computer :)

You can download trial versions of Promash, etc and decide if they are worth the money

OR

Try Brewsta at http://brewiki.org/ , it's free and part of sourceforge.net collection. There are also some recipes available for download.

I made my own brew calculator in excel using the calculations in "Designing Great Beers" by Ray Daniels.

I then record all my brews in a notebook. I'm happy with this set up.

Before I went AG the excel spreadsheet was fine- when I went AG promash was good to use- I have a folder to keep my records in.

Hi there

I have used Homebrew Kit Master for 27 brews, and I like it's no nonsense, easy reference style. Mind you, I base my brews on kits, and so this program may not suit all people.

My 2 cents anyway

Richard

Latest posts

Back