Raven Flying West

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven19

Homer is God
Reaction score
I have been asked to fly over to Perth next week (18th - 21st) and the week after (27th - 29th) for work commitments.

While in Perth, I will no doubt have a night or two free and would be honoured to catchup with any brewers in or aroud Perth?

Waiting on final confirmation of the Hotel I will be staying in, however I believe it is the Citygate Hotel on Murray Street, Perth.

Last time I was in Perth, I was a mere 1 year old, so also happy to hear any suggestions of places to go and see after work in Perth?

And decent beers are a must of course! :p

Cheers!

Go to Feral Brewery. Great beers come out of that place.

I have been asked to fly over to Perth next week (18th - 21st) and the week after (27th - 29th) for work commitments.

While in Perth, I will no doubt have a night or two free and would be honoured to catchup with any brewers in or aroud Perth?

Waiting on final confirmation of the Hotel I will be staying in, however I believe it is the Citygate Hotel on Murray Street, Perth.

Last time I was in Perth, I was a mere 1 year old, so also happy to hear any suggestions of places to go and see after work in Perth?

And decent beers are a must of course! :p

Cheers!

I work just a hundred metres or so from citygate (I believe some people call it the shittygate). Anyway there are a few pubs at this end of town, I tend to go to the Melb as they have a good steak sandwich and some decent beers on tap a couple of bucks less than the other pubs. At the moment they have the LC Special Bitter - I think the beers are $8

Could be hot next week - bring some sun cream.....

I'm also heading west next week... but staying in Rockingham :(

Cheers Cubbie! We should organise a catch up then? Can bring some bottled brews over too... :)

Cheers Cubbie! We should organise a catch up then? Can bring some bottled brews over too... :)
My bottled brews are shit at the moment, but there might be a Wee Heavy still in stock which is good.

Was more thinking of just bring a few over for you (and others?) to sample in your own time! :rolleyes:

The West Aussie brewers are pretty hopeless at organisation, but I'd like to think we could organise a Friday arvo at a pub or some such ?

I'll be working in the CBD again most of this next fortnight, happy to catch up for a quick beer one day after work.

Wouldn't mind checking out the new James Squire pub, not sure if they're brewing yet though.

My bar is always open after work guys. about 15 mins south of Rockingham.. Welcome to sample some of mine on tap ! :D

Is that your bar in the avatar? If so I agree - to woop woop we go!

Confirming flying over to Perth Monday morning, flying back on Wednesday.

I shall send some PM's over the weekend - would be great to catch up with some of you for a beer!

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Randy and Goat are also keen, just looking at availability of days.

Raven, Goofinder

Now I live in Perth, let me know if you are heading down to Rocky. Would love to catch up again for a beer. At the moment I have nothing on tap, just waiting for my first WA brew to finish. But there is a pub only 5 mins from my place that has their own beers on tap. Not too bad either.

Cheers

HK

I am in the office now, have commandeered a PC, so look forward to hearing from any brewers keen for a beer. :rolleyes:

I am here Monday and Tuesday nights this week, and Wed & Thurs nights next week.

Being 41 here today I may need an early arvo beer at this rate! :lol:

Hit the Brass Monkey in the CBD last night.

Enjoyed a few pints of LC then the Feral's White - loved the banana upfront, followed by some smooth lingering bitterness.

Mika is kindly organising a catchup for next Wed night in town somewhere I believe. Thanks Mika!

Arrived back in Perth again this morning, and hopefully tonight is still on for a few catchup beers with some WA brewers in the area.

Cubbie is already signed up. Mika is a chance also (I hope).

Location and time tbc - probably straight after work say 4.30 or 5pm-ish onwards.

To sweeten the deal, I brought a few bottled brews over, didn't even raise an eyebrow with security at check-in. B)

Arrived back in Perth again this morning, and hopefully tonight is still on for a few catchup beers with some WA brewers in the area.

Cubbie is already signed up. Mika is a chance also (I hope).

Location and time tbc - probably straight after work say 4.30 or 5pm-ish onwards.

To sweeten the deal, I brought a few bottled brews over, didn't even raise an eyebrow with security at check-in. B)

Sorry bloke but I won't be able to make it :-( I hope you find some tasty ales and some good company while you are here !
Cheers
Doug

Latest posts

Back