Sydney Inner West pub meetup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetalDan

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to meetup with some local brewers around Sydney's Inner West, so thought I'd write a post to see if there's any take-up!

I won't add too much detail until we have a few interested, but was thinking meeting up in a few weeks time on say a Thursday night after work, we could meet at Young Henry's Brewery in Newtown for a few pints, and then head on from there. I'll have to see where else around Newtown has a good beer selection!

As some background on me, I've just moved from Perth to Sydney. I've brewed a bit in the past but mainly beer kits, along with cheap wine in Canada, and currently trying out some Sake (as per the recipe from a post on AHB).

Reply to this thread if you're keen, it'd be good to try and make it a monthly meetup to share brewing stories, and also anything else you're interested in (4WDing, camping, music etc)

Dan.

dan the isb meet in the city the first wednesday of the month, pm me with an email address and ill get you on the mailing list.

Latest posts

Back