Our Trip To Australia Is Planned!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord Nelson is worth a visit and i love the Rocks, i lived in Sydney for 2 years and was always interested in the quay and the rocks.... so much going on

When you start flying internally in Aust., the baggage allowance is 23kilo and Quaintarse is very strict and will charge you $10.00/Kg in XS baggage rates, so a few kg. of glass in your bag could cost dearly especially since it's winter here so your case will have a great weight of clothes.

When you start flying internally in Aust., the baggage allowance is 23kilo and Quaintarse is very strict and will charge you $10.00/Kg in XS baggage rates, so a few kg. of glass in your bag could cost dearly especially since it's winter here so your case will have a great weight of clothes.

Thanks for the info Tony. We're just trying to bring in a few homebrews to share, and will check the baggage weight carefully. Are there any homebrew events going on between June 18th and 26th?

Dave

The 2010 Royal show beer comp resultes are on the 18th June.On the 19th of June at the Show grounds there is a tasting sesion of the beers in the comp, just have to try and get a ticket from someone to come along.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew,
I sent an e-mail to the show's Section Co-ordinator asking for information, so we'll see what happens.

Cheers,
Dave

My brewday is on the 19th, but I'm in Queensland, so probably not exactly convenient just to pop in. You're more than welcome if you'd like to make the trek though!!!

NickB's Brew Day

My brewday is on the 19th, but I'm in Queensland, so probably not exactly convenient just to pop in. You're more than welcome if you'd like to make the trek though!!!

NickB's Brew Day

Thanks for the invite Nick...we'll be in Perth on the 19th!

Nice freezerator! It's kinda like mine, just nicer...

Cheers,
Dave

Latest posts

Back