Ras's Ag Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ras77

Reaction score
Well I finally got my rig together and just couldn't help myself i just had to find out how she would go.

brew1.jpg

The New Rig ready to go

brew5.jpg

Mash tun played up a little :( but got sorted in the end

brew3.jpg

Hmmmm the smell sooooo gooood

brew2.jpg

Laptop at hand with a little program that allows you to have multiple countdown timer running.

brew4.jpg

The final product.

Good day all round

Well I finally got my rig together and just couldn't help myself i just had to find out how she would go.

View attachment 33023

The New Rig ready to go

View attachment 33024

Mash tun played up a little :( but got sorted in the end

View attachment 33025

Hmmmm the smell sooooo gooood

View attachment 33026

Laptop at hand with a little program that allows you to have multiple countdown timer running.

View attachment 33027

The final product.

Good day all round

Well Done, congrats on your first Rass. Nice rig, how long have you been putting it together for, seems like you've just popped up out of nowhere. Couldn't read off that laptop pic what the recipe was?

Careful a mate of mine lives only a few K out of Pittsworth, if he smells that stuff brewing from his place you'd better lock that shed, he likes a drink on a hot day :lol:

Screwy

could be in serious trouble

Always been around just watching and learning and taken notes.

The rig was put together in the last 2 weeks had the pots for about 6 months from ebay.

Just have to save up for a pump now

Cheers

Rass

Always been around just watching and learning and taken notes.

The rig was put together in the last 2 weeks had the pots for about 6 months from ebay.

Just have to save up for a pump now

Cheers

Rass

Pump eh! Goin all out, good to see.

Screwy

Well done Rass, that setup would put a lot of brewers to shame.

To my everlasting regret I have never had the privilege of reading one of your posts before but that's corrected now. :super:
As Screwy says that's a nice little setup you've got there. Can you provide any details about the program that allows you to have a multiple countdown timer running? I have BrewTimer2 but have never used it. Please don't tell me that's what you use? :p
From the printout on your computer it looks like you're using BeerSmith? :beerbang:
Good to see another AG'er in the mix.

TP

Edit --- Too fast for me Screwy!

Hey

Yeah you would be correct I'm using beersmith but also using a program call Timeleft

http://www.timeleft.info/

It lets you set mutible countdowns and activates an alarm when countdown hits zero if you look to the left side of the screen there will be three blue box's that my countdowns :)

Cheers

Nice looking mash tun there Ras, is it a pot within a pot? I have done something similar though not used any welding.

cheers

Browndog

Right on the money there browndog its a 50lt ss pot inside a old ss bioler we pulled apart. I say this for the record i hate expander foam lol

cheers

Right on the money there browndog its a 50lt ss pot inside a old ss bioler we pulled apart. I say this for the record i hate expander foam lol

cheers

Yes, it is a bugger to work with and very sticky.

First one with my own gear

have done a few brews with the toowoomba brew club

cheers

Ras

Some More Pic's

brew06.jpg

brew07.jpg

brew08.jpg

Sure makes cleaning easy :)

brew09.jpg

Cheers
Ras

Looking good there Ras, sorry I wasn't able to make the brew day. Good to see you've finally got your rig complete, it puts mine to real shame :)

Np Daemon I here you had a interesting time at the swap meet :)

Just couldn't help myself just had to send you some photo's :)

I going to book myself in on next years sound like everyone had a great time

Cheers

Latest posts

Back