Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great day fella's, the thread has been a hoot ! Have fun on the stairway Incider ! :)
Cheers
Doug

Have a great day fella's, the thread has been a hoot ! Have fun on the stairway Incider ! :)
Cheers
Doug

Thanks Doogie - it will be an honour to stand upon the stairway. Sqyre built it with me in mind you know - he wanted to be able look up my skirt! :lol:

I've just finished the rellenos, stuffed and in the over for a preheat, time to find Baa Bra!

Cheers,

InCider.

Just finished labeling my swap beers. They look awesome. That keg is mine... all MINE....

T minus 1 hr until launch.

Oh Dear, bit of a dilemma!

Half a dozen of my (fit) mates have just shown up in a mini van they drove up from Melbourne to say G'day. They want to know what they can get up to this weekend that will be a hoot

Now I have to think of something for them to do today & tomorrow. They work part-time at the MCG as Beer Wenches, and apparently their time off work co-incides with the AFL footy off season - these Cheerleaders get it easy I think.

I'm wondering if I should send them to Sea World or Movieworld or Just send 'em to Wet 'n' Wild.

Any suggestions?

I was going to be the surprise guest Seany Old Boy but I missed my plane trying to help you get the post count up :eek:

I was going to be the surprise guest Seany Old Boy but I missed my plane trying to help you get the post count up :eek:

Hehe he - we gave NSW, VIC and SA a shellacking! :lol:

I still can't stop thinking about Steelbreese - if the cheerleader friends rock up to the swap! :D

InCider.

Wakey, wakey guys :party:

Have a great day and take lots of pics.

I'll be having a beer for you on the opposite shores.

Give it heaps,
Pat
Sorry Pete, it looks like winkle cracked the 700 mark. Next Xmas swap should crack the 800 - lol!

I just knew all those unnecessary posts were good for something.
Time to get cracking on the crackers :party:

It would be remiss of us not to invite them along. :party:

Oh Dear, bit of a dilemma!

Half a dozen of my (fit) mates have just shown up in a mini van they drove up from Melbourne to say G'day. They want to know what they can get up to this weekend that will be a hoot

Now I have to think of something for them to do today & tomorrow. They work part-time at the MCG as Beer Wenches, and apparently their time off work co-incides with the AFL footy off season - these Cheerleaders get it easy I think.

I'm wondering if I should send them to Sea World or Movieworld or Just send 'em to Wet 'n' Wild.

Any suggestions?

Andy, I can't speak for Sqyre, but I say bring 'em along. The more the merrier.

Everyone will be getting ready to leave, but it's getting closer.

Winkle, I'm leaving now to drop the swap case off.

To all, hope you have a wonderful time. Redundant as I know you will.

Wish I was going to be there. Maybe next swap reality will be kinder to me.

Wish I was going to be there. Maybe next swap reality will be kinder to me.

Just ignore it mate, that's what I do :p
(800 should be piss easy)

who's pacing the hallway?

logging off in antici.........pation.

[quote name='Steelbreese' post='265474' date='Dec 1 2007, 09:57 AM'][quote name='[/quote]

Mate, 2 things:

1. You goofed your post somehow
2. Shouldn't you be on the way around now?

Far out guys, I just woke up and still need to bottle my beer :eek:

I'm pacing - and helping put up a shedload of carbon affirmative Xmas decorations... inflatable Santas and Xmas trees...

And pacing more...

And news of the Cheerleaders?

Back