Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah we can arrange a lift! im leaving from chapel hill/indooroopilly way so i can certainly pick you up from a train station and drive down!

ps... im currently drinking my first AG , APA , OMFG this is the good stuff! Im never going back to kits!!
and im doing ag#2 this weekend!

Troy

Hahaha...sucked in by the AG crowd :p

My first AG was a Hoegarden/JSGA/Blue Moon inspired wheatie that was the best thing I had ever tasted :rolleyes:

I will put myself in for the swap, but reserve the right for the wife to kick my arse and make me change my mind by morning!

Hahaha...sucked in by the AG crowd

My first AG was a Hoegarden/JSGA/Blue Moon inspired wheatie that was the best thing I had ever tasted :rolleyes:

I will put myself in for the swap, but reserve the right for the wife to kick my arse and make me change my mind by morning!

I will up date the list.. let me know (if your still able to type) if you cant make it..
Dont forget you don't have to be in the swap to attend.. you can just come along for a feed and a few dozen beers.. :D
Remember Guys the List is Now updated on the first post of this thread!!!

Sqyre... ;)

Geez Sqyre, now I have to move the mouse all the way over to the page count, and click back to the start... Could be doing much more important things with my hand right now, like moving a glass between the desk and my mouth, or the other thing that InCider (AKA Mr Man-Cordial) is thinking about.... :ph34r:

Being a yank myself, would you like me to bring corn or rice? :unsure:

I must say that I'm happy with the location. Less than half an hour by the looks of it. And no traffic to contend with. Sounds great. :D

Being a yank myself, would you like me to bring corn or rice? :unsure:
If your talkin food... we will work it all out closer to the Day...
I will be cooking a pig on the spit and supplying some other dinner goodies...
To cover costs there will be a small fee for dining in and there will also be a breaky BBQ.
If you have any weird / wonderfull goodies you want to bring along for everone to try like someone brought smoked wallaby last year i think..along with a tub of jerky and heaps of other stuff...Be my guest...
Sqyre... ;)

Could this meet have gotten any further from a reasonable location for people that do not live in Brisbane?

Are you sure you're not a pommy with a whinge like that? :p

HTFU, good ole Ned the legend comes a hell of a lot further than that.

Geez Sqyre, now I have to move the mouse all the way over to the page count, and click back to the start... Could be doing much more important things with my hand right now, like moving a glass between the desk and my mouth, or the other thing that InCider (AKA Mr Man-Cordial) is thinking about.... :ph34r:

Mate -- you gotta have a play with the "Options" button at the top of the page on the new skin. Just try the "Linear+" display mode. This will get you the first post at the top of EVERY page. Makes the whole thing very awesome for something like this topic. Can't believe Brilliant of Sqyre could to have actually figured all of this out.

:p

Are you sure you're not a pommy with a whinge like that? :p

HTFU, good ole Ned the legend comes a hell of a lot further than that.

Don't worry about Zizzle, Kevnlis.. He's harmless..
When he comes up to you just wave a bottle of Guava flavored Vodka Cruiser at him then toss it off the verandah..
Guarranteed he will dive off after it... :p

Mate -- you gotta have a play with the "Options" button at the top of the page on the new skin. Just try the "Linear+" display mode. This will get you the first post at the top of EVERY page. Makes the whole thing very awesome for something like this topic. Can't believe Brilliant of Sqyre could to have actually figured all of this out.
Thanks Wildayeast
That "Linear+" thing is pretty handy... i might compact that first post a bit so it makes it a bit easier to scroll through..

Sqyre... ;)

I am 100% sure I am not a pomme thanks! :p :p :p

When you say "case swap" do we bring 26 of the Coopers PET bottles full of our designated brew and then swap 1 bottle with each person so that everyone ends up with 1 bottle from each person on that list? I take it I just need to put a #20 on each bottle so people know it was mine? Sorry but I am new to this thing...

I will do aa AG Seaonal Pumpkin Ale (with real pumpkin pie spice that I just so happen to keep handy here in Oz, I find it impossible to mimick!) to bring the spirit of the States to the party B)

When you say "case swap" do we bring 26 of the Coopers PET bottles full of our designated brew and then swap 1 bottle with each person so that everyone ends up with 1 bottle from each person on that list? I take it I just need to put a #20 on each bottle so people know it was mine? Sorry but I am new to this thing...

Spot on :super:

cheers Ross

Bubbling away is it? :icon_drool2:

Cheers for that mate!

Geez, you blokes scare the shit out of me, Ross brings Banana Beer, now kevnlis is bringin a freakin PUMPKIN BEER. Still battling with malt here.

Geez, you blokes scare the shit out of me, Ross brings Banana Beer, now kevnlis is bringin a freakin PUMPKIN BEER. Still battling with malt here.

OK, I will chuck a pinch of malt in, but only to ease your nerves of course... :lol:

I just need someone to perfect a KFC Beer or a Hungry Jacks Whopper Beer and thats all i will need to survive on over the weekend... :p

Sqyre...

Cock Ale? :ph34r:

I just need someone to perfect a KFC Beer or a Hungry Jacks Whopper Beer and thats all i will need to survive on over the weekend... :p

Sqyre...

Then you would have to ask yourself if you wanted to brew fries with that :lol:

Latest posts

Back