Qld Xmas 2012 Case Swap..Venue Changed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24 hours away now folks, this time tomorrow the fire will be lit and Burt will be on sqyre' s big deck getting shafted .

I've sent out my address in a PM
if i have missed anyone let me know and i will send it to you...

See you's tomorrow!! :party:

Sqyre..

I've got all the details Dan, if not we'll just ask the locals....

draft_lens8620461module75033831photo_1261268869RedneckGathering.jpg

This thread is nearly as long as the Squires deck... ha ha have a good one...

Well done Parks ,,

Ok the sqyers have the web cam set up . So a live cross is possible ..

Cheers

Well done Parks ,,

Ok the sqyers have the web cam set up . So a live cross is possible ..

Cheers

From what I gather the home brewers in other states are much better looking. In my mind they are probably much like this lovely lady -

hot_chick_and_beer.jpg

this time tomorrow the fire will be lit and Burt will be on sqyre' s big deck getting shafted .
:eek:
Probably just as well I'm missing this one :p

Guess we can do a skype with the WA guys then... Just gotta be early as their case swap finishes at 9:30pm :wacko:

I'll be passing by at Craftbrewer on the way to pick up some dispensing gadget for the swap.

So if anyone needs anything, put your orders through and let me know, I'll bring them along to the swap.

Hey Wallace, I can also take your swap bottles then if you haven't found a solution yet.

So don't forget to bring

A glass
A chair ( if you want to sit)
Beer to share ( keg ,bottles of home brew ) or something from the bottle O .
And maybe some nibbles

Your swap beers if your in the swap

Goats and sheep if your that way inclined

Just kegged my beer for the day and chucked a couple of cascade plugs in the keg. That makes it triple dry hopped then.

So don't forget to bring

A glass
A chair ( if you want to sit)
Beer to share ( keg ,bottles of home brew ) or something from the bottle O .
And maybe some nibbles

Your swap beers if your in the swap

Goats and sheep if your that way inclined

Gents, what would be considered an appropriate amount of beer to bring? I have half a keg left of my Bright Ale but not sure if that is sufficient or if I should stop off and get some more on my way?

also Florian.... If you could pick me up a couple of those 285ml Headmaster glasses when you pop through CB that would be great... Was in there today but forgot to pick some up!.... I have scooner glasses but i will need to watch how much I drink tomorrow B)

Looking forward to a great night gents!

Guess we can do a skype with the WA guys then... Just gotta be early as their case swap finishes at 9:30pm :wacko:

I'll be passing by at Craftbrewer on the way to pick up some dispensing gadget for the swap.

So if anyone needs anything, put your orders through and let me know, I'll bring them along to the swap.

Hey Wallace, I can also take your swap bottles then if you haven't found a solution yet.

If that works out Florian could you collect my 1/2 sack of wheat from Wallace?
Easier for me to get it from your end of town.

also Florian.... If you could pick me up a couple of those 285ml Headmaster glasses when you pop through CB that would be great... Was in there today but forgot to pick some up!.... I have scooner glasses but i will need to watch how much I drink tomorrow B)

Maheel, just put an order through and I will pick up whatever you order. Just put in the comments field that I'll be picking up. Glass Linky from the Pubshop

If that works out Florian could you collect my 1/2 sack of wheat from Wallace?
Easier for me to get it from your end of town.

Will do but depends on Wallace, no idea where in Capalaba he is so hope he reads this in time. I might shoot him a pm actually.

Latest posts

Back