Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually woke up, in my van, and found myself facing one of the largest snakes I've seen.

I'm not sure what frightened me most - the fact that it was in the van or just the sheer size of it :eek:

Anyway, I grabbed it with both hands and wrestled it, banging it's head as hard as I could until finally, after about a minute, it just vomited and died.

Modest and self indulgent! :p

The famous "PPatch Trouser Snake"
PPAT.jpg
Snake & Eel Sushimi... yum!

Ok so all is done and dusted,well Iv'e done and dusted nothing yet really.
I have slashed the tracks a lot today,safe to walk to the dam now,well more safe than before anyway :blink:

kin_kin.jpg

You all know the way?
Tucker is sorted?
I need gas for two kegs,Andrew and Browny
Look out for the possums

Have I missed anything?

possum.jpg
Kin Kin Possum

Batz

2 more sleeps!

Batz, I hope there's some grass left for Baabra! :p

Chilli sauce is made, rellenos ingredients all sorted, all I need now is a glass.... :D

I'm riding shotgun with Monkale - and I do have to thank Bonj for his kind offer of a ride as well so: Thanks mate!

Swag is still sitting outside after a party I went to a few weeks ago - I'll bring some Landsborough spiders to meet the Kin-Kin local ones.

insomnia.gif

Ah! The Bat Cave Snakes!

Check out the photos of the yeast swap thread last year. There definitely are snakes at the Bat Cave.

I actually woke up, in my van, and found myself facing one of the largest snakes I've seen.

I'm not sure what frightened me most - the fact that it was in the van or just the sheer size of it :eek:

Anyway, I grabbed it with both hands and wrestled it, banging it's head as hard as I could until finally, after about a minute, it just vomited and died.

Not sure if the above helps but it certainly fills in time while sitting here in the 42 degree Perth heat ;)

Cheers
Pat

:lol: :lol:

Absolute Gold PP.

Cheers.

You all know the way?
Tucker is sorted?
I need gas for two kegs,Andrew and Browny
Look out for the possums

Have I missed anything?

Batz

If Fixa doesn't mind a gas cylinder in his car I will bring mine down, have you got spare taps? because I don't have any spare.

Cheers
Andrew

Batz, I have the gas, all I need is a bin or something with ice in it to put the keg in, and speaking of ice, where would be the best place to pick it up on the way to your place?

cheers

Browndog

I have a pluto gun Andrew,I have a couple of bins for the kegs and ice.
I also have been making a few blocks of ice,for a couple of bags of ice Kin Kin pub is worth a visit.

batz_sleep.gif
Yes 2 more sleeps!

Batz

If Fixa doesn't mind a gas cylinder in his car I will bring mine down, have you got spare taps? because I don't have any spare.

Cheers
Andrew

no drama's mate. all good :)
getting excited now with 2 more sleeps.. pity you blokes live so far away though....:(
ah, i'll need a beer by the time i'll get there!!! anyone know where i can get one? ;)

4 kg of chook legs marinating....

Makin up some dip tomorrow...

Sweeet!!!

Hope the weathers ok. B)

Sqyre..

Anyone into poker? i can bring some chips and cards if someone wants to have a game?

Batz,

Just looked at packing my weber up and chucking it in the car... :blink:

Can i still use yours batz???

Gunna take me the best part of today to get cleaned up and packed up and to be honest.. I cant be bothered.

I will bring the heat beads etc. i have everything else ready to go.

No worries??? Let me know. if its an issue i can still bring it.

Sqyre.

You all know the way?

G'day Batz,

Can you send me the directions? Browndog informed me yesterday that I'll be navigating, so I wouldn't mind seeing the directions before hand.

Thanks,

-Bonj

Batz,

Just looked at packing my weber up and chucking it in the car... :blink:

Can i still use yours batz???

Gunna take me the best part of today to get cleaned up and packed up and to be honest.. I cant be bothered.

I will bring the heat beads etc. i have everything else ready to go.

No worries??? Let me know. if its an issue i can still bring it.

Sqyre.

I was expecting you to use mine,so yes not a problem Sqyre

Batz

G'day Batz,

Can you send me the directions? Browndog informed me yesterday that I'll be navigating, so I wouldn't mind seeing the directions before hand.

Thanks,

-Bonj

PM sent

Batz

Thanks mate. PM received.

-Bonj

I've got an authentic set of FHM playing cards with bikini clad lovelies. :D

And I have the equivalent from Ralph... We shall not be without.

IMG_1648.JPG

Kegs getting cold guys :party:

See you all sometime after 12.00,please have lunch before you get here I haven't catered for that

Cheers
Batz

Woo Hooo I'm on a leave pass :party: - see you all there Brewerhoods...

cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back