Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey i can bring my Nude Twister..................What???...Oh yeh...

Never mind... :huh:

:D

Mate, between you and me, Baabra is the only one who should be nude! :blink:

Cant wait, can I bring you a big wheatie batz :) or any thing else we need

Hey InCider just have to mow the lawn in the morning and Ill be on my way , but three acres dose take a while :(

Cheers Monkale

Batz,
we should be there around 1300hrs-ish. Pre-fed. I'll bring a keg of pale ale (and a gun & gas unless they aren't needed) as well as some munchies. Bring it on :)

Perhaps bring a fold-up chair if you have one,only just twigged we will be short on places to park ya bum.
Batz

Take lots of photos. Ones of browndog dancing are always good.

Ones of anyone wrestling with the Kin Kin snake could be worth a lot of money too - one way or another :D

Cant wait, can I bring you a big wheatie batz :) or any thing else we need

Hey InCider just have to mow the lawn in the morning and Ill be on my way , but three acres dose take a while :(

Cheers Monkale

I'll bet. I've got two acres and only a whippersnipper. It's easier to move the horse!

How do you give a farmer two acres?

I'm sworn to secrecy, but we have to 2 celebrity guests arriving at the Batcave this evening to join in the festivities :ph34r:

Going be a great night... :party:

Cheers Ross

I'm sworn to secrecy, but we have to 2 celebrity guests arriving at the Batcave this evening to join in the festivities :ph34r:
Going be a great night
Cheers Ross

I am not even allowed to know who??

Numbers are creeping up then,around the 20 mark now :party: :chug: :party:

Batz

Morning Guys , "Brothers" Have a great day . wish I was down for this one. Turns out to be great weather and not flooding ,(bugger) So while you are all haveing a great time I'll be at a 5yo's Bday this arvo...Then maybe a little Barra chaseing in the evening...

Will drop in this evening to see who has worked out Batz's password and runamock on here .. Post us photos ..

Enjoy your day fellas Cheers ned

:beer:

Enjoy guys - I'm at home for this one, but hope to make the next one! Make sure you take lots of photos!

M

Been looking forward for this for ages, and meeting you all but sorry to do this at the last minute, I'm going to have to pull out. :eek: I get really bad hay fever and it has flared up my sinuses. I have medication to help control it but it means Ill be drowsy and cant have a beer. :angry: I may go sit in the corner feeling sorry for myself :( and hope you guys all have a good time; next time I will be there. :beer:

I will be crankin the handle of the Sqyremobile shortly....

Got a few stops to do on the way then should be there round lunchtime.

See you's There!!!! :beerbang:

Sqyre... ;)

P.s. if anyone see's a broken down white EB falcon on the side of the Road please give the poor bugger alift.

Cause that'll be me... :rolleyes:

Been looking forward for this for ages, and meeting you all but sorry to do this at the last minute, I'm going to have to pull out. :eek: I get really bad hay fever and it has flared up my sinuses. I have medication to help control it but it means Ill be drowsy and cant have a beer. :angry: I may go sit in the corner feeling sorry for myself :( and hope you guys all have a good time; next time I will be there. :beer:

That's a bummer Kev,I too suffer from hay fever,believe it or not I get in the the cities not the bush.
Perhaps next time mate.

Guys please bring a chair if you can fit one in.

Batz

Parking will be a bit tight up here brothers,but I am sure we will work something out.
Kin Kin locals will have the cars thinned out by morning :blink:

Batz

When heading from the big smoke today,they are doing a bit of road works between the Cooroy and Kin Kin turn off.
Big mobs of witches hats (building a passing lane)Kin Kin turn off is right at the end of these works,comes up quicky.

Batz

Kin Kin locals will have the cars thinned out by morning :blink:

ROFL. I am so going to miss the endless stream of wit that flows as freely as the beer in QLD. Have a bloody great time you guys and don't forget that us poor buggers expect a full report - 300 posts at least please.

I'm spending the day drinking coffee and working on the friggin BIAB guide :rolleyes: so, to the poor buggers not attending, I'll be up for a beer this evening. If I have your number, expect a phone call ;)

Can someone also try and catch one of Batz's hippies? I forgot.

:party:
Pat

Back