Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone not got a swag?

I can lend you mine if you can stand the smell :blink:

Batz

If monkale lets my bring mine, I can bring it's DNA to make new eels with twin bodies in parallell, that have woolly fleeces!@ :D

Has anyone not got a swag?

I can lend you mine if you can stand the smell :blink:

Batz

I've only got a sleeping bag and one of those self-inflating camping mats. Is there space on the floor inside?

I've only got a sleeping bag and one of those self-inflating camping mats. Is there space on the floor inside?

If ya quick

Batz

Do we need a list for the 'insiders' ?

If so I'll be on it.

QldKev

Don't stress too much guys,fair bit of floor room here.
Even if someone sleeps outside it's under cover,the possums and cane toads are not man eaters here.

You blokes need to get of the city a bit more :p

Batz

Even if someone sleeps outside it's under cover,the possums and cane toads are not man eaters here.

Batz
What about the Kin Kin Panther? :p

Batz

:lol: No problems here....Mmmmmm...Possummmmmmmm.....

Sqyre... ;)

InCider is an outsider.

Sqyre, you take the possum and I'll have be a bush turkey :p

Nice gag Moose :D

Is anyone counting How many more sleeps is it :blink: Im not very smart but I can lift heavy berrs :)
Just as long as InCider calls me on the day to pick him up we will be fine , hes riding shotgun with a shotgun because he thinks we will need it up there.

Cheers Monkale

hes riding shotgun with a shotgun because he thinks we will need it up there.
Cheers Monkale

Can be handy

Hillbilly_Hare.jpg

Hey Batz that looks like a few of the locals I spotted last time I was up that way dropping off a load of concrete in some rednecks padock :D

Is anyone counting How many more sleeps is it :blink: Im not very smart but I can lift heavy berrs :)
Just as long as InCider calls me on the day to pick him up we will be fine , hes riding shotgun with a shotgun because he thinks we will need it up there.
Cheers Monkale

HooHarr I'll be a callin! I gots to hunts be some EELS!

Conger%20Eel%20-%20Peter%20Atkins%20-%20Ballyreen%20-%20Oct%2004%20(small).gif

I better point out that the floor inside is ceramic tiles not carpet.
Usually clear the snakes out before night night

I better point out that the floor inside is ceramic tiles not carpet.
That's cool. My camping mat should insulate from the floor.

Usually clear the snakes out before night night

Eek! :unsure: Those, I'm a little less sure of.

-Bonj

Ah! The Bat Cave Snakes!

Check out the photos of the yeast swap thread last year. There definitely are snakes at the Bat Cave.

I actually woke up, in my van, and found myself facing one of the largest snakes I've seen.

I'm not sure what frightened me most - the fact that it was in the van or just the sheer size of it :eek:

Anyway, I grabbed it with both hands and wrestled it, banging it's head as hard as I could until finally, after about a minute, it just vomited and died.

Not sure if the above helps but it certainly fills in time while sitting here in the 42 degree Perth heat ;)

Cheers
Pat

EDIT: I didn't write that. It was Sean. He stole my password!

Back