Melbourne Brewers May Newsletter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyPaul

Reaction score
Happy Tuesday before Club Night everyone.

Please find attached the May newsletter

I apologise that it isn’t up to its usual action packed standard. It may, or may not, look like I have just cut and paste from a number of club emails that have been circulating in recent weeks – on a positive side it doesn’t even look like it was hastily thrown together in the last hour.

• As usual there is the awe-inspiring presidential address from Andy – don’t know about you but every time I read it I get a little tingle of club pride. (or maybe it’s just Andy that give me a little tingle)

• There are details of the annual Club Dinner. There is an amazing line up of beers to be paired with a 4 course dinner – rumour has it some of the beers are already brewed and tasting pretty good.

• Richard is imploring you all to get out the lycra and get on your bikes and ride with him to visit Chris and Lucinda at the Royal George in Kyneton. Don’t worry you don’t have to ride all the way – train trip to Woodend first, beers and Holgate then get on your bike.

• Club night is tomorrow – get n down to Pete’s warehouse. Dermott Dowling from Beer Co coming is coming along talk about Gladfield malts. And of course there will beer a plenty to be shared

• If you’re looking at upgrading your brew rig – check out the awesome little brewery for sale.

Happy reading and get on down to Club night to enjoy the all the brewing festivities – see you there.

Paul

View attachment 201504 - Melbourne Brewers Newsletter -May 2015.pdf

Latest posts

Back