Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM sent Brad
Sqyre
Do you want to use my webber,or do you perfer your own?

Batz

Do you have the full size weber 46 inch or what ever it is..The BIG one???
I can do 4kg in it if it is..
unless you have the super dupper multi level mega weber...then i can do sh*t loads!!!

I just pulled out the tape and measured mine...then i checked the weber :p .. and its 570mm.
Have you got the same one? other wise i will bring mine.
Nothin worse than having a few left over chook legs that wont fit...
and even worse when they wont fit in the weber.

Sqyre... :D ;)

Do you have the full size weber 46 inch or what ever it is..The BIG one???
I can do 4kg in it if it is..
unless you have the super dupper multi level mega weber...then i can do sh*t loads!!!

I just pulled out the tape and measured mine...then i checked the weber :p .. and its 570mm.
Have you got the same one? other wise i will bring mine.
Nothin worse than having a few left over chook legs that wont fit...
and even worse when they wont fit in the weber.

Sqyre... :D ;)

Yes 570mm ,super muliti level mega weber,well it's 570mm anyway

Batz

I just tasted my Habanero Sauce and it has kick :ph34r:

P3040016.jpg

At least the rellenos will cool things off. :blink:

logo_pants.jpg

I think some beer will work to extinguish the heat. Hope the cyclone cools things off...

InCider.

I just tasted my Habanero Sauce and it has kick :ph34r:

P3040016.jpg

At least the rellenos will cool things off. :blink:

logo_pants.jpg

I think some beer will work to extinguish the heat. Hope the cyclone cools things off...

InCider.

That sauce looks fantastic, colours are out of this world. Can't wait for a taste, hope you won't mind sharing your recipe InCider?

Cheers
Andrew

That sauce looks fantastic, colours are out of this world. Can't wait for a taste, hope you won't mind sharing your recipe InCider?

Cheers
Andrew

Andrew,

2 apples, one green lemon + zest, 2 onions, a bag of habaneros and other assorted chillis. I added 5 cloves, of which I have found 3, and sea salt, 3 spoons of ginger and the same of garlic. And a dollop of pickle lime. Boiled and about to be blended. Used a bit of white vinegar.

on this thread... more pics

Ferk it's hot. Can't taste anything. It will be better in a few months. I have filled one and a half tallies and will bring half a tallie to the swap with a pop top lid for a taste and then you can take it home. Use spaRINGly as I fear it needs a bit of sour cream/mayo to make it a dipping sauce - that's for the hard-core only!

6 sleeps!

Sean.

Andrew,

2 apples, one green lemon + zest, 2 onions, a bag of habaneros and other assorted chillis. I added 5 cloves, of which I have found 3, and sea salt, 3 spoons of ginger and the same of garlic. And a dollop of pickle lime. Boiled and about to be blended. Used a bit of white vinegar.

on this thread... more pics

Ferk it's hot. Can't taste anything. It will be better in a few months. I have filled one and a half tallies and will bring half a tallie to the swap with a pop top lid for a taste and then you can take it home. Use spaRINGly as I fear it needs a bit of sour cream/mayo to make it a dipping sauce - that's for the hard-core only!

6 sleeps!

Sean.

Cheers mate :super:

Andrew

I was very surprised today when Ross passed on beers jimmyjack had left for me to collect.

jimmyjack has supplied some interesting micro beers for us

'Knappstien' Reserve Lager

Hop Rocker

'Macs' Gold

'Macs' Sassy Red

Thanks for that jimmyjack :super:

Something to drink by the dam while catching eels? Ell catchers need to arrive at midday perhaps?

Batz

5 more sleeps :party:

I was very surprised today when Ross passed on beers jimmyjack had left for me to collect.

jimmyjack has supplied some interesting micro beers for us

'Knappstien' Reserve Lager

Hop Rocker

'Macs' Gold

'Macs' Sassy Red

Thanks for that jimmyjack :super:

Something to drink by the dam while catching eels? Ell catchers need to arrive at midday perhaps?

Batz

5 more sleeps :party:

Sounds great. Eel watching!

Thanks again JimmyJack. You are a diamond.

Cheers,

Sean

Top stuff Jimmyjack, you will be rewarded 10 fold, eventully :D . Batz, I am sure that the fishing will be better just before sunset as the tide turns :lol: .
I can't wait!!!!

Cheers
Andrew

I think we should make sure we are above the hight tide mark as an OH&S precaution. King tides can happen anywhere. Got a tinny Batz? :p

I'll bring some lifesavers. I can nearly see the eels in this shot!

Baywatch-Photograph-C12145676.jpeg

geez mate, mine's ok, but yours is a bit ugly...
LOL :)

Guys

The beds here are taken as

Ross,AndrewQld and the spare double is for a couple attending,all other need to bring a swag or similar.

It may be a good idea to bring something better than thongs as well,if you intend having a walk up the back of our place.

Looking forward to seeing you all....4 more sleeps :party:

Batz

It may be a good idea to bring something better than thongs as well,if you intend having a walk up the back of our place.

My god...... 13 or so brewers with their associated beer guts all wearing thongs. Sounds like a C grade Horror movie hehe

cheers

Browndog

My god...... 13 or so brewers with their associated beer guts all wearing thongs. Sounds like a C grade Horror movie hehe

It'll get worse when they all come home with sore arses and then to explain it's from the vindaloo and chillies! :blink:

It'll get worse when they all come home with sore arses and then to explain it's from the vindaloo and chillies! :blink:
You two are "sick Puppies" :unsure: I will be at a wedding down the road at Twin Waters, and it won't be dry the party goes for 3 days.

You two are "sick Puppies" :unsure: I will be at a wedding down the road at Twin Waters, and it won't be dry the party goes for 3 days.

Thanks Bob :D

What day shall we 'come down from the mountain' to our next two days of festivities? :beer:

Has anyone not got a swag?

I can lend you mine if you can stand the smell :blink:

Batz

Back