Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how Ross is fairing with day 3 of a mega-pissup.
Crack a 200 IBU ale over the new addition for me mate :)

Mate, what can I say???!!! You all have said it. Except Im still in stitches thinking about the yoda calls at 2am and pumpy swearing by his nickname story.

What about Incider stealing my pillow and sleeping on the hard cold concrete!! nice one. Your so dedicated to baabra that you wouldnt even cuddle up. HTFU.

If anyone in the region (Sydney, cairns, alice springs) saw smoke this morning, yes, browndog and pumpy were cooking our snags. :D

All jokes aside, What a great night and thanks to the hosts Batz and Dianne and all those who turned up. Well Done.

Brad

PS HTFU

A small video of Franko last night:

Last edited by a moderator:
You lucky lucky bastards...

I always love get togethers and can vouch that the boys from Sydney are an absolute hoot. What a distance to travel. God bless the dedication to the craft I say. And you always know it is a bloody good night when there is something that comes out of it that only those that attended can understand. Baabra and HTFU are two prime examples. Sounds like the Qld'ers have done it again. Seem to almost be leaving the rest of us behind in the stakes of great nights out....

Cheers all

HK

Got the 5mb pics thanks Seany Boy - LOL. Still waiting for the incriminating ones though.

Looks like a spectacular night. A lot more fun than drinking a thousand beers and posting badly on AHB like some other poor buggers had to do :unsure: (Send me some Nurofen Sean)

Also looks like out of everyone that Baabra had the most fulfilling night :blink:

Hope the mystery guests got home OK. Top effort from you too Fixa!

Spot
Pat

G'day all.

I've finally resurfaced after a great weekend.

Thanks heaps to Julie and Batz. You guys rock. :super:

Here's a really quick and dirty panorama inside the batcave. I think my photos got worse and worse as the night went on! I'm in the process of salvaging some of them, so I thought I'd put this one up. Notice InCider doing his best to be in every part of the picture!

Click for a larger version.

-Bonj

StillScottish, If I had known you had your pipes in your car I would have got them out for you. Love the pipes. :super:

Cheers,
Pete.

I would have but had too many tasty beers for the fingers to work properly. Who was it said "a good man knows his own limitations"?

Next time.

Thanx Mr and Mrs Batz for a great night. Can't wait for the next get-together.

Campbell
StillStraining

Pat you *******! Why has my wife got carpet burn? :blink: :lol: :lol:

What a w/e... Can't believe I'm feeling so good this morning.
We got back here at 11.00am & straight back into it - A full glass each of 16 different beers by mid afternoon, before favourites were selected & the real drinking began... :party:
Up at 6am for Breakfast & CraftBrewer supplies with Franko, Pumpy & Hogan back on the road by 7.30am - Safe trip lads...

Thanks again Batz, Julie & all the Brewerhood for yet another memorable event... looking forward to giving Winkles bar a work out in July :)

cheers Ross

Thanks again Batz, Julie & all the Brewerhood for yet another memorable event... looking forward to giving Winkles bar a work out in July :)

cheers Ross

So thats what I was agreeing to. :D Christmas in July, is that a case swap?

So thats what I was agreeing to. :D Christmas in July, is that a case swap?

A case swap it is indeed winkle :party:

May I suggest your ask for a case swap distributing monitor or perhaps two at your earliest convince,this part of the swap is by far the biggest hassle.
You could enlist the services of PistolPatch as other have in the past :unsure: :blink: but I would recommend against this one.

Batz

No Batz, I am really good at that. I even had Brad_G trained up in under 3 minutes. Training session was easy as... "Brad, I'm just going for a beer. Be right back." ;)

Bonj: She wasn't complaining on Saturday :)

By the way, who finished up the latest and at what time? Hopefully it was about 5 minutes after i rang because I can assure you, none of you were making sense then!

No Batz, I am really good at that. I even had Brad_G trained up in under 3 minutes. Training session was easy as... "Brad, I'm just going for a beer. Be right back." ;)

By the way, who finished up the latest and at what time? Hopefully it was about 5 minutes after i rang because I can assure you, none of you were making sense then!

I remember talking to you Pat, but I have no idea what the time was or even what I said :blink: it was probably along the lines of Blah blah blah, waffle waffle waffle..... Burp!

Missed your company mate.

Cheers
Andrew

Hahaha... She gave me some lame excuse that she was cleaning the daughter's room. :huh: :p
Early days yet but may I suggest that everyone joining in the swap be restricted to a certain bottle type & size for this & all future "Cases". XXXX tallies hold more than pet bottles.
XXXX tallies may be a little hard to find for those that don't have any. The Coopers PET are only 10mL less at 740mL, and readily available.

XXXX tallies may be a little hard to find for those that don't have any. The Coopers PET are only 10mL less at 740mL, and readily available.

PET tallies are better if Patch is coming - remember the glass he left in Sqyre's shed? He blamed overcarbonation, but I think it was the hard night with Ned the night before...

But really, glass is OK, just easier to transport plastic. I am in LOVE with my Mr XXXX bottles. Coopers ones are OK, but they don't have the love...

As for the Rellenos - the only damage I have is a blister after eating one out of Andrew's smoker. I felt not a thing because I HTFU!

InCider :)

Hey fellas wheres all the good pics Im looking your way InCider ,Bonj & Squire :beer:

Cheers Monkale

Latest posts

Back