Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just reading a quite a few are bringing brews; being just a K&K without portable beer equip (no bottles, or portable kegs setup) I would be more than happy to bring some extra food if I can have find beers for the night. Maybe the "bring list" could be food and/or beer ?? just an idea. Looking forward to meeting you all...

QldKev

Just turn up Kev
As I said beer is never a problem at these do's

Batz

They ARE of my sister! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

(Why am I so keen to see them? Must be the trip to Kin Kin coming up - getting into the spirit of things. When in Rome...) :p

Oh Sean- you are the best frivoulous poster ever :beerbang:

(Mind you, Batz is the best stepping stone to aforesaid posts and Screwtop the best for making it a long river crossing!)

Seriously though, it would be great to meet your sister. Last time I was in Sydney I really just had to come and go.

:eek:
Pat

Amazing what some brewers believe. I told Sean that when it came to his sister that I wouldn't kiss and tell.

Has everyone got their emails with the attached .jpg's?

It's taken me 3 tallies and a few hours to realise that there were no pics. :blink:

D'oh!

Must have pressed the post button a second before you - see above!

PP, will you fly over for the meet ( I heard the cops in South Australia don't like mobile breweries ) in march or wait until the next one? Who will be the next "jake the mus"? :D

InCider.

PS I have been contemplating steralizing solution but still haven't got there yet. No probs, so no hurry. :blink:

PPS I met Rose Hancock when I was in Perth Last, a she had bent her 320SLK whilst driving. Can you send her over to SE QLD? I want to live in a bigger house and need someone to iron my hop sock. :D

Excuse the out-of-State posting guys but if you want this thread to go over 700 you have to out-source - Telstra does it - and the best place to out-source to is WA cos I'm here ^_^

InCider: All this frivolous posting is great but I have just made the biggest brewing error I have ever 'ken made. AGHHHHHHHHHH! I am never brewing, drinking and posting simultaneously again!!!!!

Anyway, back on topic....

I just rolled over and Rose says, "I love see Seany Boy again. He has werry big presents. Ooooh Patchy, not as big a present as that. Haw."

No translator here so not too sure what that means but it looks like she'd be happy if you moved over.

Excuse the out-of-State posting guys but if you want this thread to go over 700 you have to out-source - Telstra does it - and the best place to out-source to is WA cos I'm here ^_^

InCider: All this frivolous posting is great but I have just made the biggest brewing error I have ever 'ken made. AGHHHHHHHHHH! I am never brewing, drinking and posting simultaneously again!!!!!

Anyway, back on topic....

I just rolled over and Rose says, "I love see Seany Boy again. He has werry big presents. Ooooh Patchy, not as big a present as that. Haw."

No translator here so not too sure what that means but it looks like she'd be happy if you moved over.

Berry powfull man misser pash!

Brewing and drinking is Ok, but you'll agree with me that it is 'uncool' to drink and hop. Drink and hop: Your're a loser. 'FERK! the tap is spilling bullets!' 'Why is my foot warm/scolded/infected?"

InCider.

Well not next weekend but the one after :party:

Looks like numbers are about what they will be,perhaps we should look at tucker browndog.

Who needs a 'How to get to the Cave' set of instructions?

Dams full to the brim for those who may like a swim in the morning,things live in there but :eek:

View attachment 11596
This morning

Batz

Wow Jeff, looks even better than before if that's possible. How about some smoked Eel, I'm bringing down the kipper box, and we could clean out your Dam too, whos got fishing rods :lol: ?.
Yummo

Cheers
Andrew

Looks like numbers are about what they will be,perhaps we should look at tucker browndog.

Dams full to the brim for those who may like a swim in the morning,things live in there but :eek:

View attachment 11596
This morning
Batz
Nice and green Batz. Beautiful. Where were you going with your dog?

Nice and green Batz. Beautiful. Where were you going with your dog?

To start the pump,I pump up from a spring further up the hills for irrigation.

Plenty of eels in the dam Andrew,I'll love someone to catch a few.
Early start? Fishing at the dam? Party keg? :chug:

Batz

Beer? there's gonna be beer there? lol
Batz.. can you give me instructions the back way from gympie, or is it quicker to just keep coming through south by the highway?

Batz.. can you give me instructions the back way from gympie, or is it quicker to just keep coming through south by the highway?

I can give you instructions via the Cedar pocket Rd,nice drive that way.

Batz

Don't worry Fixa , I know the way like the back of my hand :lol: . Batz, Fixa is picking me up on the way through ( :party: ) so not a 100% certain when we will arrive but I might just bring a rod anyway :lol: .

Cheers
Andrew

View attachment 11596
This morning
Batz

Hey there fellas

Batz I need a few directions to get there, to the bat cave that is, hang on I need directions to get anywhere :blink: Im not very smart but I can lift heavy beers

Cheers Monkale

While I remember, can I reserve a spot inside?

Plenty of floor space mate,and one bed not confirmed at this stage..my guess is it's going to be free............someones got their bum in their hand :p

Batz

Latest posts

Back