Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is someone bringing Barrbraa? :super:

Batz

It's not for ewes all to share, just Sqyre and I!

inflatable_sheep.jpg

I fell hoof over heels :wub:

"I love the way ewe talk,
Ewe walk..."

Only 376 posts here - what are you guys doing?

I got dial-up on today (still have to wait a week or two for broadband)and this thread had to be my first visit of course. Good to see Barrbraa hasn't been forgotten or Sqyre's goat. Speaking from personal experience, these two are a lot more accomodating than InCider's sister :eek:

I'll be having a few here anyway just to be there in spirt.. LOL

Looks like Ned and I better have a phone session on the night to lend you guys some long-distance moral support. TidalPete's AHB password would make our session a little more fun though Batz as we will need to send out some PM's ;)

Hope to see the list above get a lot longer. You'll never be refused service at Batz's bar (unlike the second pub he and I went to in Perth), you can be rest-assured any stickers you exhibit on prominent walls will probably stay there (unlike the first pub we went to in Perth), you won't have to wake Mrs Batz in the middle of the night for the taxi number to get home (like we had to do in Perth) and if you're a little lonely at bedtime, there's no goat or sheep, instead, there's a commune of hippies just over the hill. Perfect!

Spot ya,
Pat

P.S. Browndog, I see sjc isn't on the list. Send him a PM - you need him to be there with his craft-made bread and cheese!

Thankyou Pat <_<

Now I am sorry about his fellow Brewerhoods

At the Batcave I have had to impose random 'drug and alcohol' testing...sorry it's a safety initiave only,and has been put in place for your common good.

Therefore anyone found with/or under the influence will be admitted.....all others turned away :beerbang:

Batz

Poor old BaarBaara...she was busy that night....... :eek:

Must have been all the brewers feeling too comfortable in Squires Pub :party:

Cant attend you place Batz...something about Hippies lurking around and the fact that the government wont allow us to use guns late at night :ph34r:

I may have to retract my statement about bringing an AG... The brew rig isn't quite finished yet and my daughters biffy is this weekend so i'm gunna be pushin poo up hill to get a batch on in time for the 10th.

Fingers crossed i might be able to have a brew up on monday/tuesday morning..

you think it will ok to bring to the meet?? Bit green maybe?? :blink:

Sqyre..

I may have to retract my statement about bringing an AG... The brew rig isn't quite finished yet and my daughters biffy is this weekend so i'm gunna be pushin poo up hill to get a batch on in time for the 10th.

Fingers crossed i might be able to have a brew up on monday/tuesday morning..

you think it will ok to bring to the meet?? Bit green maybe?? :blink:

Sqyre..

No,No.No Sqyre

You promised!

Now do it,or get around to someones place and do an AG on their gear.

Anyone willing to help the guy who put on the Xmas swap?

Batz

Sqyre

Can you get to Grafton.... :D

It only took me 5hrs to get home from your place.... :ph34r:

Brucie, your welcome to come to my place and do a brew on either friday or saturday mate.

cheers

Browndog

Stu, I took 3 1/2 yrs to get to 500 posts ;)

Brucie, your welcome to come to my place and do a brew on either friday or saturday mate.

cheers

Browndog

Stu, I took 3 1/2 yrs to get to 500 posts ;)

Thanks for the offer mate, but i'm gunna be flat out untill sunday arvo. Hopefully i can get my first AG off then. Maybe Monday morning...

she'll be right :super: ...........................................I hope.. :blink:

17 more sleeps.... better make it quick sqyre!!!!!

Heaps of time for a wheatie, hey batz :p

Cheers Ross

Well you could slip in an Ale with Nottingham Ross

I take it you can't make it then mate? I have given away your bed :ph34r:

I do see the chilli heads are still all coming :party:

Batz

Its always an up hill battle with these brewer get togethers...

Knocked my kettle and cracked the flange.... leaking like a *******.. :angry:

Stuffed my back last night at work too..so i dont have access to an oxy to fix the leak..

it never ends...

might be ducking up the road for a fresh wort kit... :blink:

see how we go...

Sqyre..

I take it you can't make it then mate? I have given away your bed :ph34r:

Batz

As I told you... I won't know for definate either way until nearer the day & you'd be the first to know - & now my beds gone :(

Cheers Ross...

ah i can give the bed up as it was already spoken for.... happy to sleep in my car so an older person can sllep in comfort ;)

As I told you... I won't know for definate either way until nearer the day & you'd be the first to know - & now my beds gone :(

Cheers Ross...

Now Ross, it's not like you need an actual bed to sleep. A sofa, a chair, standing up...

But the best part is, the beer glass never seems to drop :)

Ross, Sqyre and I will give up Baaabara if it's a cold and lonely night :D

InCider.

Cheers Ross...

Tidalpete had a bed as well but he's not on the list either

Batz

Back