Pvc Heat exchanger build

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nebes

Reaction score
Hi all I've been trying to find the online brewing build thred for the hermit coil in pvc with the kettle element can someone point me in the right direction please

I think he is referring to Nev's original herm-it build guide.

Ive just done a search for it and cant locate it either, the search brings up the link but then reports its missing. Did Nev's posts get removed?

timmi9191 said:
I think he is referring to Nev's original herm-it build guide.

Ive just done a search for it and cant locate it either, the search brings up the link but then reports its missing. Did Nev's posts get removed?
Yeh that's the one I was after I couldn't seam to find it either. Wanted to show a mate who was wanting to build one on a budget

I Built a Herms Coil and threw it in a $8kmart kettle.... Works better than when i had 5mt inside my HLT with a 3600w element.

I cant find any photos but the Coil was 12.6mm copper 3mt long wrapped around a 65mm pipe fits perfect in the kettle to not sit on the element.

Then i pump through it and have a temp probe on the out side of the herms coil and then control with a PID

Ducatiboy stu said:
Well Nev did get removed...
he wasn't very nice to the forum owner and got banned.

Back