Problem

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smileymark

Reaction score
I have to go to Canberra for a Memorial service for my Uncle tommorow. I plan to drop into crozdogs on the way home as I ride a motorbike and will be taking my swag I will have no room on the bike for a cube. I plan to leave swag at my daughters place so will have room to take cube home. My question is their any one going that could bring a spare cube for me, that I could borrow or alternatively swap for a brand new 20 litre cube. Obviously! I will have to swap it or return it at a later date, But! it will be as early as possible and at the lenders conveniance.
Cheers
thanking you in anticipation.

smillee.
i think we can cover you in this one.
theres already a fair few cubes at crozs that ive already delivered, but ill confirm with croz though if not ill chuck another one in the car with me.

smillee.
i think we can cover you in this one.
theres already a fair few cubes at crozs that ive already delivered, but ill confirm with croz though if not ill chuck another one in the car with me.

THANKS M8 that's UNREAL talk to you on the day on how to get it back to you! :beer:

let me just go and check......
nope im good you can keep it still have 12 or so in the spare bathroom.
i get them from work and they normally just through them out.

let me just go and check......
nope im good you can keep it still have 12 or so in the spare bathroom.
i get them from work and they normally just through them out.

Even Better. :beer:

Latest posts

Back